Got somewhere to go

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Got somewhere to go

Post by happiness80 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:53 pm

Hi all, had this dream last night,

I was walking and was on a high,high bridge, underneath the water was a beautiful turquoise colour and I kept commenting on how beautiful the water looked. I felt a little fearful of the water and height of the bridge but at the same time was amazed at the waters beauty. On the bridge I met a girl called Hannah (I know her irl). I was just passing through and she was just greeting me. Seems I was going somewhere, in the dream I was certain of where I was going but had no idea when I woke up.
I then see a man from church bringing in my favourite tea he was just stocking up the kitchen. I got greedy and grabbed lots of teabags and put them in my cup then realised I was better off just having one.
Then I was on my way again somewhere pushing through crowds, then in my car with my cousin on my way somewhere again.....

Any thoughts ?

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Got somewhere to go

Post by Cholette on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:31 pm

Hi Happness80...these are just my thoughts and not an interpretation so please pray.

Whenever I see a bridge in my dreams, it usually means some type of transistion in my life. The fact that you were high up may mean that this is something that is happening in the spiritual. The water may represent the spirit. The name "Hannah" means 'the grace of God'. I believe the Lord is letting you know that His grace is with you in this transition.

I'm unsure of how the man with the tea ties in with the bridge...is this the same dream, but a different scene? Or did you receive the tea bags on the bridge?

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:05 pm

Hi Cholette,

The fact that you were high up may mean that this is something that is happening in the spiritual

That reasonates with me, lately I have been really trying to be more effective in my spiritual walk and prayer life and been standing on specific scriptures, also reading books on spiritual warfare etc.. Thanks for your thoughts.

Yes Im unsure about him too IRL I dont know this man well but he does annoy me for some reason and I believe he likes me but I dont like him in that way. He just appeared in this dream for a short moment and this was after I walked across the bridge, it was a different scene. Hannah was on the bridge, and then there were lots of unfamiliar ppl just in the dream as I made my way somewhere.

I feel the tea is significant, I was making myself some tea but got greedy? Not sure what that is about.

Blessings

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum