THREATENED

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THREATENED

Post by paulwalsh on Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:18 am

Hello everyone this is my first post.
I have been journaling my dreams for the last 12 months or so. I have been trying to understand what the Lord is saying to me since I do believe these dreams to be from the Lord. I would be grateful for some initial guidance. Here's how it started.

I was standing on Chester City walls ( Chester, England really does have ancient city walls ) when a man came along side me whom I did not recognise but I knew he was my brother. He fired a gun from his hip and shot one of the enemies who were close by but outside the city walls, but the enemy saw us. I could see enemies in the distance so I took careful aim and fired at them. I saw two fall and probably others were also hit. I went to ask the city authorities how they would protect my brother since the enemy had saw him and it would not be long until they would come after him and also me since I was with him . The authorities said write all your movements down. I felt threatened in my dream and did not feel that writing anything would protect me.

I began journalling my dreams
I had this dream the next night.

I was walking along a clear road and could see quite a way ahead I reached a curve in the wide clear road which now slopped downward. I could see a bull in the distance so I turned back to find a place of refuge. I was running uphill but I realised that anything the size of a bull would find it difficult to run uphill. I reached a small maze of walls and gates where I was relatively safe on top of a wall. I could see the bull by the body of a dead cow and this was making him even angrier. I felt threatened.

paulwalsh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THREATENED

Post by True Flight on Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:31 pm

Cool, dead cow (sacrifice) makes enemy mad.

This sounds a lot like the spiritual warfare dreams I was having.

I believe God is showing you how to defeat the enemy.

There isn't really an interpretation, just try and see what your being shown.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top