Perverted woman in dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Perverted woman in dream

Post by John7 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:07 am

Hi there folks,

I recently had a dream where an extremely perverted woman was doing things in a room. She was wearing black leather from what I can remember, and do extremely perfected acts in this room, after sometime I suddenly awoke from the dream. After praying about this, I felt this could have represented someone with a Jezebel spirit in my life, who was bringing the evil spirit into my life. I felt I had recently got involved in slander and gossip with this person toward another individual, after the dream I repented of all gossip and slander.

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Perverted woman in dream

Post by Cholette on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:41 pm

Well, it COULD be a spirit of jezebel, but if she was perverted, this could also be a lust spirit. You described her as an "extremely perverted woman".

How do you believe this person you know was 'bringing the evil spirit' into your life? Just curious...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:13 pm

Cholette wrote:Well, it COULD be a spirit of jezebel, but if she was perverted, this could also be a lust spirit. You described her as an "extremely perverted woman".

How do you believe this person you know was 'bringing the evil spirit' into your life? Just curious...

Well i did have a bizzare experience.. whether this is bizzare coincidence or a message from God, I was walking along the shops with this person and the thought came into my head "she has a jezebel spirit" I then immediately saw a sign at the shop that said Jezebel straight after i had the thought. I do spend time with this person as they are a relative, but this person is not saved and currently in an adulterous relationship. I am very careful judging people and i could be wrong, but these are the facts of the situation. I do try my best to love this person and be kind to them, I also share the gospel whenever i get a chance, but they dont wanna hear it anymore..

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:00 am

~John,

I have to agree with Cholette here. This could be a Jezebel with lust as the enticer. If that makes sense. Another words....the Jezebel spirit can use an underling spirit of lust to make it attractive to you. What we see we like, we go after. It may be very appealing this spirit. These spirits can work together. Be prayerful and stay in the word that you may be able to stand against this spirit. I pray this is helpful to you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top