afrika strongman,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afrika strongman,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Post by dreamster on Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:06 am

,, i drmt i was in a afrikan city, dont kno wher,,, on the edge of the city ther was orange colored soil, like clay, ,, ther wer 2 native woman who gave me a fruit likea peach but it was green skin, on outside, but ripe inside,, i tryed it,, seemed nice,, but as i got2 the centre it tasted like meat, i felt it was very strange, ,,i felt uneasy,, then the woman said it came froma tree that had its roots goin in2 a mass grave and then a huge blak man ,,about 7 feet tall came an kinda chased me outta town,, he was talkin about voodoo being prevelant in the city, it wasa direct encounter ,, he was a strongman,, ,, i felt afraid and intimidated,, an did mi best 2 get away from him/it, ,, all the time he keep tawnting me,, ,,i got to a fence ann climbed ova, ,, ugh D

Last edited by dreamster on Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: afrika strongman,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Post by John7 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:12 am

Interesting dream. I have had similar dreams where I was fighting African people who were against me. It may represent some kind of voodoo african principality or something, this is just a guess as Im still trying to work this symbol out in my own dreams also. Keep praying about it and let me know if the Lord shows you something

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:28 am

D,

I have to pray about this one. I will get back to you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:53 pm

flower t u j an c

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:22 pm

~Dreamster,

I really sense the Lord is giving you a warning. There is much symbolism here but what I get from this is this:

You will be exposed to something that you think is good or ok but then find out it is not what you thought it to be and it will be troublesome for you to escape it but you will. You will be fearfull of the situation and if not careful it could become a stronghold for you. Pray the Lord show you when the situation comes up and stay in the word. Make sure you plead the blood of Jesus over every area of your life.

Father,

In the name of Jesus I come before you to lift up my brother in Christ, Dreamster. Father I pray you would reveal to him the person or situation that would rise up against him and give him the inner strength through the power of the Holy Spirit to overcome that obstacle. In Jesus name, we break down every stronghold and take it captive to Christ. We ask now that the Angels of heaven come and stand on the four corners of his life and defend him. We thank you Lord that we are your anointed and you watch over everything and protect us from all evil and make us victorious in all we do. We thank you for wisdom and understanding and thank you that you close every door that needs closing and open wide the gate that we should walk through for your glory and your honor. Father give us wisdom to recognize it and understanding to act on that wisdom. I plead the blood of Jesus over every area of Dreamster's life, wether he sit or stand, travel, his finances, his ministry, his home and property, his family and friends, even his pets. We thank you for your stength to stand firm against the enemy and proclaim your mighty name before anyone or anything that would exhalt itself before you Father. Father we give you all the praise, honor and glory and pray this in Jesus name, Amen.

your servant,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:54 pm

wow there's a lota symbilizm here...
the tall man's a stronghold.. it's chasing you.. also has something to do w/vodoo etc..

i agree w/what doves saying.. at least it sounds right to me..

pray about this.. Lords showing you something...
I had similar drms, Example: afrian vodoo... demonic attacks etc.. when i was about to get my MAJOR breathru!! my mom also, actually.. recently she had a real bad demonic attak.. but then she saw an open eye vision of JESes... just saying... attaks to me seem to occur more often when ur close to breathru's...

plead the blood of JESUS.. nothin's gonna happen to u.. U belong to :jesuspic:
:donut: He's given us Authority to trample serpents!!

:praiseg-d:

Last edited by SisterinChrist on Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sp)

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:12 am

thanks dove,, im getting wat ur sayin, ,,the thing is, i really felt like i was in afrika as i was sleeping, ,,i kno that sounds contriversial,but ive herd it happening 2 otha ppl ,,seeing road signs etc ,,then they visit an find they saw the same in ther drm, ,, its not the first strongman ive encountered, ,, 4 ur prayers,, ,,u kno they bless me ,,,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:26 am

ok sisda ,, yes sounds rite ,, ,,,,,,,, u kno goliath was full of intimidation, ,, but was overcome,, ,,,,,,,,,,, mi chair seems 2 hav swollowed me

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:28 am

~Dreamster,

I understand what you mean. Could be that too....but I really felt it was a warning for you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:35 pm

k,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by piano on Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:39 pm

Dreamster,
Your chair is pretty intimidating.

:hairraising: sweet dreams 2 :hmm:

Just a drive by emoting.

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:57 pm

lol! i mi chair

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:18 am

I saw an advertisement for the African Mango after I read your dream--I tried posting a picture of it here, but the whole advertisement came up! The African Mango has a green/red/yellow outer covering, the inside looks like a peach. It grows exclusively in Cameroon's west coastal rain forest. The extract from its seed, Irvinga Gabonensis, is sold as a weight loss supplement. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with your dream or not, but I thought it was interesting, and no, I'm not selling the product nor have I ever tried it.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:02 pm

lol! ok,, an i thort i was jus dreaming, ,ive neva seena fruit like it irl,, but its jus as u describe, ,,not sure wat 2 make of mi drm ,, food 4 thort, ,,,,,, D,,,,ina restrant,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:26 pm

kood this be drm 2,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:11 am

Sponsored content