TEETH FALLING OUT

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TEETH FALLING OUT

Post by Godchick on Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:17 pm

I dreamt last night that my teeth started falling out. I felt them get loose, kept playing with them, then they would come loose quite easily and I piled them out. I was freaking out, although, I was relieved when saw new teeth underneath, which had almost been fully grown! It was like the teeth I was Loosing was baby teeth. Now there were adult teeth underneath. It was in the context of two weddings also. I was a maide of honor in both and two friends were getting married, and before I could make a speech, I had to rush off to the bathroom. I was by myself when the teeth fell out, looking in the mirror in the bathroom...

Would really appreciate any thoughts :)

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TEETH FALLING OUT

Post by Godchick on Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:10 am

Any thoughts? :)

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:35 am

Hi there Godchick,

I had a dream recently where I met someone with no front teeth and they thanked me for something they did. I did not understand it at all. I then read a post by Daphanie who is a moderator on this forum. Daphanie mentioned that teeth missing or falling out can often mean letting go of people in your life, this rang well with me and seemed consistant with the dream I had. Maybe the dream means when your friend gets married, they are not going to be in your life as much anymore, or it could symbolize parting ways with that person in some capacity. I really felt the interpretation Daphanie gave was reliable for my dream, maybe it could mean the same for you. These are just my own personal thoughts and comments

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:00 pm

Wow!!!! John, you are SO SPOT ON!!!!!!!!! I had no idea what teeth meant - and have been struggling lately with two of my girlfriends. They got married, last year, one the year before. Interesting. I have felt so upset, because despite my efforts, it's as if they want nothing to do with me. I mean I honestly have only been the most genuine supportive person, and one has held a grudge against me for something quite small since highschool... Crazy. My family and close friends have said that they are threatened because I live my life not compromising my faith, but their faith has been going down hill. I have been REALLY struggling to let them both go, as we grew up together. I am a loyal, nostalgic person. Anyway, at one of their weddings, I was in the USA, and couldn't make the wedding. The other one, I was in her bridal party and make a speech, although I remember I was struggling to write really great things about her, because she had been an externally horrible person during the wedding preparation stage. Wow. This dream is from the Lord !! The old teeth were younge ( we were young friends). And now God has blessed me with many incredible friends - now I need to let go, know that I have done everything I can, and embrace what God has given me!!

I will pray about this dream!!! God is so good!!!!

Thanks John!! Exact and spot on! You're awesome!!!! 

;)

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:49 am

God bless you Godchick and thanks for the encouragement.

Your comments and edification are really a testimony to what Jesus Christ is doing in this ministry, I came onto this forum virtually knowing nothing about dreams, at least now I have some idea, even though im still a novice.

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:52 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top