A SwoLLeN BeLLy MEANS WHAT?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A SwoLLeN BeLLy MEANS WHAT?

Post by SWEET_ANGEL on Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:38 pm

I HAD A DREAM ABOUT A MALE FRIEND OF MIND THAT I HAVE AN INTEREST IN. WELL, IN THE DREAM I JUST REMEMBER STANDING NEXT TO HIM AND I LOOKED DOWN AND NOTICE THAT HIS BELLY WAS BIG.(HE IS AN AVERAGE SIZED MAN)I REMEMBER SLIGHTLY TOUCHING HIS STOMACH AND HE SEEMED TO SHY AWAY FROM ME. ALMOST LIKE HE WAS EMBARRASSED.

SWEET_ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A SwoLLeN BeLLy MEANS WHAT?

Post by Cholette on Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:31 pm

The first thing I think about, after reading this is that sometimes when a persons stomach is abnormally swollen it could mean malnutrition. The example that comes to mind is the commercials with the children over in third world countries who are starving.

Could your friend be spiritually malnourished??

These are just thoughts and not an interpretation.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWEET_ANGEL on Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:35 pm

Wow ok! I was thinking more along the lines that It had something to to with his spirit man, but not it being a lack of something.......Now you got me thinking!

SWEET_ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:36 pm

Go with what's in your heart because these are only thoughts that came to my mind. Pray, because God will reveal, since He's the one speaking to you.

Blessings

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWEET_ANGEL on Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:49 pm

Yes I will and thank you for your input! So you agree that this is more than likely a spiritual thing going on with him that God maybe trying to reveal?

SWEET_ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:34 pm

Yes...or either it may be something physical (a sickness). How do you dream? Literal or symbolic? Also, how did you feel when you saw him in the dream?

In my dreams, there are times that something is significant in size because God is trying to show me something in that area. For instance, I saw a lady in my dream that had a HUGE nose. Well, I found out that God was trying to let me know that she was too involved in the "sense realm", as opposed to the spiritual realm. I found out that I needed to pray for her and when I did and God released me to say some things to her, it was right on target.

The stomach can mean a plethora of things...sickness (physical) or malnourished spiritually. Continue to pray and see where God leads you...but it does mean SOMETHING!!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Love's child on Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:30 pm

Question, before I comment. When you say his stomach was swollen do you mean in proportion to the rest of his body, do you mean like a potbelly... I have some ideas,but I would like to get a better understanding of what you meant.

Oh and when you touched his stomach did you have a certain emotion or expression?

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWEET_ANGEL on Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:42 pm

Well he seemed to have gained weight all over but I really focus on his stomach for some reason. I don't remember having any other emotions other than seeing it but I seemed to be ok with it.

SWEET_ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWEET_ANGEL on Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:46 pm

Yes like a potbelly!

SWEET_ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Love's child on Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:33 pm

I was looking at what a swollen belly could mean medically and the main thing was overeating/poor digestion. I'm wondering if in this dream it is representing alot being on the inside of him but he isn't "releasing it". Maybe you seeing that his stomach is swollen is you seeing his potential. You see that there is alot on the inside of him, but something is keeping him from releasing it. Him being embarassed may be an indicator of him being shy about it or not wanting to step out. Pray about it...

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWEET_ANGEL on Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:20 pm

Wow!!! I felt something in my spirit While I was reading this! And yes I do feel that there is sooooo much more to him than what he is doing right now. He is a Pastor/Gospel Artist, but I know that there is much more that I or others have seen!! YOU BLEW ME AWAY WITH THIS ONE!!

SWEET_ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWEET_ANGEL on Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:44 pm

If you would I would love for you to take a look at this other dream that I posted Intitled The Black Veil.....PLEASE?

SWEET_ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:09 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top