SONS DRIVING MY BROTHERS 4*4 LANDROVER

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SONS DRIVING MY BROTHERS 4*4 LANDROVER

Post by DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING on Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:41 am

I GET OUT OF MY BROTHERS LANDROVER,I WAS SITTING IN THE FRONT PASSENGER SEAT,WE HAVE STOPPED BEFORE WE ARE ABOUT TO CLIMB A STEEP HILL-MY SON GETS INTO THE DRIVERS SEAT,HE SAYS HE DRIVES THIS ROUTE EVERY DAY -MY BROTHER IS NOW IN THE FRONT PASSENGER SEAT,IM SITTING IN THE BACK SEAT-WE GO AGAIN AND IM LOOKING OUT OF THE WINDOW AND I SEE OLD MINE SHAFTS-TUNNELS IN THE MOUNTAINS-THEY HAVE BEEN CLOSED UP-THE ROAD IS VERY STEEP-WE SEE WORKERS PUSHING A HEAVY LOAD UP THE HILL THEY SUCCEED IN PUSHING IT TO THE SIDE AND WE CAN PASS SAFELY-I REMARK ABOUT NEVER HAVING SEEN ANY MINE SHAFTS/TUNNELS IN THIS AREA ,NORTHCLIFF,BEFORE. AHEAD OF US LYING ACROSS THE GRAVEL ROAD IS A HIGH CONCRETE STEP,IMPOSSIBLE TO RIDE OVER,I THINK TO MYSELF,BUT BRIAN GOES STRAIGHT OVER IT -TREMENDOUS THUD BUT WE MAKE IT OVER-PETER SAYS,DONT DAMAGE MY TYRES AND WE CARRY ON UP THE HILL

DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SONS DRIVING MY BROTHERS 4*4 LANDROVER

Post by Deborah on Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:45 pm

Okay, this is just my opinion...
I think your son Brian is walking with the Lord and going over what you would think are impossible obstacles, not necessarily unscathed, but going over them nonetheless. I think the mine shafts represent old discoveries. You didn't even know they were there, but Brian not only doesn't seem to notice them, he keeps climbing the hill with the Lord at his side. God is also preparing the way for Brian and making a path for him, not an easy path, but a path. I see this as a very positive dream.
Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:42 pm

THANKS DEBORAH FOR YOUR INPUT -INITIALLY I DIDNT SEE THE POSITVES IN THIS DREAM ,IRL BRIAN IS ACHIEVING A LOT WITH HIS JOB,FAMILY ,AND HIS GROWTH WITH THE LORD -COMBINED WITH A LOT OF TRIALS OF COURSE AND I AM REALLY PROUD OF HIM-THANKS AGAIN

DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:50 pm

you\\'re welcome! Good for you clapping for raising such a good son, you should be proud!
Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top