dreaming about animals

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dreaming about animals

Post by heidela on Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:53 pm

Last night I dreamed about animals (not a normal topic for my dreams). Let me first say I love big cats. My favorited animal is the lion.
The dream was either two separate dreams or a dream in two parts.
Part one: I was working with little girls at a summer camp in a cabin. At some point I got to see a tiger through a glass window. This is probably from the tiger I saw through a glass window on my recent vacation to Orlando at Animal Kingdom. In the dream I went outside and a few tigers were behind a short chain fence. I sat beside the chain fence and reached over to pet a tiger. Various other animals gathered beside me on my side of the fence. They were gentle animals on my side. The only one I remember specifically was a young (not baby but not yet full grown) giraffe. I did not pet the giraffe, because I was busy petting and cuddling other animals. This was a very peaceful dream.
Part two: I was in a grassy meadow like area. It seems really familiar to me, but I can't place it. I needed to cross a street. On the street were a lion and an elephant. I wanted to cross without the lion noticing me. I was uncertain how the lion would react to me but was unconcerned about the elephant (except that the lion might attack the elephant).
Then my alarm went off, and I woke up. I have been distraught all day, because I really feel I needed to cross that street.

heidela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top