Drowned & my ex:2 dreams in 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drowned & my ex:2 dreams in 1

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:33 pm

Hello everybody,

I had a dream that I was walking with two childhood friends Chris & Evan. we were walking through my old apartments (I have alot of childhood memories there) we stopped in front of a gate we were looking at a pool. The bottom of the pool there was algi growing it grew so much that it looked like grass when the water moved. Somehow, we ended up inside of the pool standing at the edge looking into it chris says, "this is perfect we'll drown her here." the next thing I know him & even grabbed both my arms & shoved me in the pool. they would'nt let me up for air. Chris got into the pool & kept forcing me down into the water. i managed to get away from them & i ran into this guy he was hansome looking I was trying to tell him what happend but he was more interested in planning this trip that him & I were supposed to go on. I called the police & told them what happend they said they would send an officer out to talk to me but no one showed up....I ended up in some other apartments, walking up some stairs, & talking to this elderly woman. I looked behind me & there was this park with green grass. There were children running around & people walking there dogs i noticed that the grass was the same as the one I seen in the pool.. thinking

The park i seen ended up changing. when I went into the park i sat down at a table I looked to my left & there were these apartments. They were white & brown I realized that they are the same apartments that my ex lived in...i looked again & I could see him on his Patio cleaning it off..I was hiding from him I did'nt want him to think i was stalking him or anything...I ended up being friends with someone who lived in those apartments this man I was friends was white he was a little shorter than me, he wore glasses & was much older than me. I was drawing a picture of George washington I kept hearing the 4th of july in my head while I was drawing. i heard my ex in his house arguing with a woman about their shower I assumed that it was him & his sister. They are alot simular to me & my brother at times lol. he came outside & sat at the table with me & my friend...He said he was tierd I had this urge to talk to him until he said "My girl is trippin" I gathered my thing's & walked away.

Note: This Second dream that I typed involving my ex this is the third time that I've dreamed about him & this is the only one that i can remember....our break up was really hard (for me) Sept 2, 2008 me & him talked and parted ways on peaceful terms....Sometime later I spoke to him again he told me to leave him alone so i did. then he says hello to me. I did'nt respond because he'd just told me not to talk to him...then his wife found out & she got real disrespectful with me & he did'nt tell her that him & i were friends I feel like it was his responsibility to explain that to her....in the dreams I have about him if I hear her name or anything that has to with her, I get upset, & wont talk him because of what he did. I think that's where these dreams are coming from. I need help because I'm having an extremely difficult time forgiving him, & idk if i can be friends with him after all that's happend. He still thinks we're friends. thinking

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Drowned & my ex:2 dreams in 1

Post by dreamster on Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:25 pm

is there someone in your life thats overwhelming you , bandaid D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:12 am

hmmmm, that's a good question....I'm not really sure but I am struggling with a few thing's right now where the area of friends are concerned & spiritually..God has shown me a few thing's & i'm not sure how to send out the message he needs me to deliver.... thinking

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:58 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top