Second REPOST~Male robber is really a woman who kills her own daughter???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Second REPOST~Male robber is really a woman who kills her own daughter???

Post by Daisy on Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:36 pm

There was a stealing operation in effect. There were these bad guys out to take everything all of us had. The operation was being done as a big thing at a furniture factory. The People that I was with were just handing over their stuff to these guys. (Didn't recognize any of them irl). I decided not to. I started by trying to escape this furniture factory, without being caught. Once outside, I found a good guy, who had a tazer gun. I stayed with him, till he gave me one of my own tazer guns. It was dark outside. Then I was on a journey.

I ended up in another building eventually, and this time the scene switches. The bad guy that was running the operation from the beginning of the dream was actually a white woman. In the first scene, she was in disguise as a black man. This woman was a trickster. She was stuffing garbage bags with hay and hanging them from the rafters of this partially finished building or barn, tricking people like the shadows from them would look like they were other people (I know~it totally doesnt make sense). I think it was to make us think she had more people on the stealing operation than just her alone. I remember seeing this woman with her little girl. The little girl was prob 5 or 6 years old with black hair, and really pale skin. The little girls face seemed so sad. I cant really remember the robber womans face...she had long brown hair that was parted like a hippy down the middle and was hanging down over each of her shoulders. I remember thinking that she tricked her ex-husband, he used to think she was good, but now he knew the truth. Then I remember climbing somehow to safety through a small kitchen window, it was right over the sink in the kitchen. My mom helped me climb through the window. Others from my immediate family were there. I never handed my money or my debit card over to any of the bad guys in the dream...thats what they were after in the dream. The strangest thing to me is that I don't recall feeling fear, which irl would have been how I would feel if bad people were after me.

The end of the dream I remember this bad woman actually was sick enough that she killed her own little girl, and worse off had no remorse (didn't see her do it, or see any blood, I just knew that she did). I remember an officer (not dressed in uniform) or a counselor interviewing her in the end.

Last edited by Daisy on Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Second REPOST~Male robber is really a woman who kills her own daughter???

Post by piano on Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:34 am

Hi Daisy,

Sorry I had to delate my thoughts on this post, I am still learning patience to wait on The Lord regarding sharing thoughts or interpretations.

Peace,

Piano

Last edited by piano on Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:29 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : add again ;))

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:33 pm

Scratch Chin

Last edited by Daisy on Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top