Three quarters that I found while running around a track

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Three quarters that I found while running around a track

Post by Dream on Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:12 pm

Hi I am trying to get an good understanding of the dream that I had recently,if you can please help. In the dream I was running around a track and along the way I found three quarters with the heads facing upward. I found these coins at different times while I was running on the track but while I was running a female asked me to run with her around the track 20 times and I told her that I couldn't because I really didn't have time too. Also I choose to run faster to getaway from some men who I felt like I needed to avoid. But right before I was finish running I saw another coin but someone else picked it up and sat on the sideline with some other individuals I could have gotten the coin before her but I decided to let her keep it because I really got what I was satisfied with which was the 3 quarters. Also when I saw the third quarter some guy picked it up then I went past him and looked backed at him then he threw the quarter at me but it fell then I had to turn around to find it but I did find it and then put in my right pocket and I was happy. What do you think this means?

Dream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Three quarters that I found while running around a track

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:48 am

Just a thought but it could be several different times that things go favorably for you. It could be about increase in finances..Not an interpretation...just my thoughts..God bless

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thanks

Post by Dream on Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:54 pm

I believe that I know the interpretation of the dream. I believe that the three quarters represent the three different career choices that God has chosen for me.
Thanks

Dream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:34 pm

Do each of these career choices seem like they are of equal value? Is there more competition for one of the choices?--I'm just curious--

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dream on Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:35 pm

Well one is nursing the other is being an entrepreneur and the other is working as prophetess.

Dream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:06 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top