Silver Snake/Gold Snake

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Silver Snake/Gold Snake

Post by KayleeB on Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:05 pm

Hello everyone,

I had a dream this week that I was standing nearby this large tree at my grandmother's house with 2 other females. I believe it was my mother and my little sister. I looked up and saw this fat silver snake. It was silver and shiny just like a painted car. We stood and watched it to see if it was going to come down the tree. Instead of slithering down the bark of the tree, it jumped off! We didn't react because we figured it had to be dead. But then we saw it coming towards us so we ran! While running to my grandmother's door to let us in we looked back to see if it had caught up with us. We saw a gold snake nearby the porch steps. We screamed for my grandma to open the door and it was as if she didn't want to let us in. She eventually unlocked the door but didn't move so that we could run in. I bumped my grandmother as I ran into the house so that those who followed me could come in as well.

KayleeB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Silver Snake/Gold Snake

Post by God's NinJahs on Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:28 am

*** There are hundreds of symbolic meanings for object, colors, places, etc. in dreams, What was written is specific to this particular dream/vision. Please save pix for yourself, may be removed. We hope to bless a few people as we are just passing thru. Sorry, we don't hang out on furoms***

This forum does not show full drawing here's direct link to pix: http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa374/DrawForGod/SilverGoldSnake.jpg

SILVER GOLD SNAKE

The large tree was a place that was an upbringing, a place you grew up in near your grandmother’s house. Could be church or school. The place seems to be revealed as place of “bling” (chrome). You know like show boating, being extravagant, wanting to be seen, eccentric spedning but the place isn’t growing in spirit (snake dead). The place needs more money so they’re coming after you. You recognize what’s happening and you run to ur G’mas but she’s blocking the door b/c she doesn’t see what’s wrong w/what the place is all about. The gold snake (possible brass) is God’s protection.

(Nuim 21:9) If a serpent bit any man, when he beheld the brass serpent, he lived.

God's NinJahs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KayleeB on Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:00 pm

Thanks so much! This has made it more clear. I've seen a lot of chrome snakes lately but I can't recall an instance of anyone coming to me for money but I will certainly be cautious.

Thanks again and may God continue to bless you.

KayleeB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:01 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top