HEIDIE BAKER BETRAYING ME!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HEIDIE BAKER BETRAYING ME!

Post by steadygaze on Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:04 am

Now I want to say this to make it clear, this dream about Heidi Baker is not the Heidi Baker in real life. I believe she betrays someone I know. I know Heidi and I just love her.

Dream

I am in our church only we had a much bigger building. Heidi Baker came to visit. We were in the hallway of the church and a crowd formed around us as my pastors wife and I were talking to Heidi. Heidi had told us she was looking for someone to help in Africa because of a need for a certain area to be covered. I asked Heidi if she remembered me and she acted as if she was clueless as to who I am. I told her I had been with her ministry a few times before. Then Heidi tells us that she had a bad dream and asks if anyone knows how to interpret. People scream out Jeanie knows how to interpret dreams. So Heidi turns to me and says, “In my dream there were these trees in a forest and a crowed of them caught on fire.” All of a sudden I was caught in a vision of her dream and I was flying above this Forrest and I saw the crowd of trees and on the top part of the trees of the crowd I was looking down at, one that caught on fire then the rest of the tops of the trees began to catch on fire. I came out of the vision and I said, “Yes there is one in your head leadership on fire and it is not a good fire and it is causing the rest of your head leadership team to catch on fire and they will go down in smoke.. Then all of a sudden Heidi gets pulled away by someone when I am trying to interpret her dream. So Heidi walks away and talks to this other lady in the hallway and then comes back. I tell Heidi I have more on her dream. Heidi turns to me and says in front of everyone, “ Jeanie I cannot use you for my ministry and you cannot be used for any ministry because you are to liberal.” I was shocked and I was like what!? What she said came out of no where. I felt as if an arrow pierced my heart because I knew for sure I was in no way shape or form liberal. I said, “ What do you mean by liberal and she said in front of everyone, “ You have so much pain in you and you are so broken it causes you to rebel against others.” My mouth was wide open I knew what she said was incorrect. I had totally submitted to my pastors and I loved to serve others and humble myself as well. I am thinking where is she getting all this and where is it coming from. I mean I was devastated that a main leader would speak these things about me and not know me. Then I said, “ Heidi I have worked for you in your ministry how could you say such things and not even remember me. I started to cry and I left the building and I went to where others were in a building across the way. This building was like where everyone soaked and there were people using drugs and alcohol etc but just wanted Jesus anyway. I went there to collect myself before the Lord. Heidi fallowed behind me. She was telling me I was broken and needed help and she is holding another young man who was smoking pot. Then Heidi began to smoke pot with him and drink with the others. I was shocked how she would tell me I had major issues and I was liberal and yet she was a hypocrite and engaged in sinful behavior with others. I left the building and when I go to get into my car police officers were going to give me a ticket. I just could not believe my day. Then I drive to my house but for some reason my family lived there too but no one was home. My friends from church would come see me because they knew I was very hurt by Heidi and that what she said was not true. So my friends would could hang out with me in my bedroom.I for some reason could not process what was spoken to me and I felt depressed which was not normal for me. My cousin John came home and asked me what was wrong then his phone rings and he answers it, I kept feeling devalued by all the interruptions by those who say they care about me . Then John after his phone call listens as I tell him what happened. Then my uncle comes and my cousin John tells him what happened to me.​

Thanks for any insight into this dream that you may have.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HEIDIE BAKER BETRAYING ME!

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:19 am

I believe this dream shows your heart and your willingness to help others. Keep your heart guarded because the enemy will use anyone to hurt you and get you feeling defeated. It also goes to show people who are in leadership in the ministry don't always have their act together the way you may think...(i'm sure she is symbolic for someone else) I've been feeling the need to pray for more humility for myself and for those in our country..It sounds like the woman in your dream had issues with pride. praying

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:23 am

Thanks. I am really concerned about some things my friend.

First off A vision in a dream means that God is trying convey a message right? I believe there is more in this as well.

Hugs to you.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:35 am

Yes He was giving you Revelation about the person.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Love's child on Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:46 pm

Could this be a person that is connected to Heidi Bakers ministry (in the dream it was portrayed as Heidi Baker because she was representing her maybe). This isn't a "thus saith the Lord" or anything, but I'm wondering if someone could possibly be misrepresenting Heidi Bakers ministry that is in some type of leadership role and the reason why you got the interpretation regarding the leadership is so that you can intercede?

When you begin pointing out the truth the fake Heidi (misrepresentation) doesn't want others to hear it so immediately tries to discredit you.

As I mentioned before this is not a sure thing by any means, but justs some thoughts that came to mind.

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:49 pm

Thanks someone in my church reminds me of Heidie baker and I believe the Lord is showing me what will take place in the church as well as what will take place with me. Thanks so much sweetie.

Blessings

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:44 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top