friends, family, trailers, nice houses, and weddings??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friends, family, trailers, nice houses, and weddings??

Post by redeeminglove on Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:27 pm

I had a dream that I was going to a friendís parentís house. On my way, I saw a guy from class. He was sitting on a bench eating something and had his dog at his feet. I just observed this and did not say anything to this particular individual.

I then came to my friendís parentís house. I came in and they lived in a trailer (in RL they live in a really nice house) and find it odd that they are in a trailer. I donít want the individual at the bench to know that my friendís family lives in a trailer. I saw the friendís sister-in-laws (they did not look like the actual sister-in-laws but other women) and other family members. We were getting ready for dinner and talking amongst each other.

They next thing I know, we are visiting neighbors who live in a really nice house. They come out and talk to us about starting out poor and working their way up.
The next thing I know, I am on a dock overlooking the ocean getting married. It is heard, Ďyou can now kiss your bride.í And he kisses me softly. I canít recall who was at the wedding.

We begin to walk down a bridge (kind of like the bridges that are meant to lead from a dock to a boat). I find it surreal that I have somebodyís hand to hold and have to remind myself that I have somebodyís hand to hold. I take his hand and we hold hands walking.
That is it.

Iím not sure if this friendís family is literal or supposed to represent somebody else.
All wedding dreams I have had up to this point have me been resisting the Ďgroomí in one way or another. I was completely okay with this individual kissing me.
Iím still praying about whether or not the girlís family is literal or not.
Can anybody offer me any insight?

Thank you,

RL

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top