Black German Shepherd/ Red eyes!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Black German Shepherd/ Red eyes!!!

Post by Sheri74 on Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:53 am

I had this dream that I was inside a living room area with open slide screen doors. My sisters and little nefews were in the room with me when suddenly one of my sisters yelled for me to look out! I turned around and there was this big black german shepherd dog with red eyes trying to push through the screen. I fought it off and pushed the glass door shut. I noticed there were people or neighbors outside who wasn't afraid of the dog. The dog at that point seemed tame and just stood there staring at me through the glass. I became angry and yelled at the people outside to get that dog on a chain! One guy said to me," Maybe he doesn't want to be on a chain." I said, "Well it's illegal to let him run loose with no chain so you have to put a chain on him!!!" I was thinking about the protection of my family.
They obeyed me and suddenly the german shepherd was on a very large thick chain.

What's this mean?

Sheri74

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black German Shepherd/ Red eyes!!!

Post by musicalstars2001 on Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:03 pm

could it possibly have to do with something in real life that your having to take authority on?

musicalstars2001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheri74 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:31 am

Yes. My marriage in fact. I'm having trouble keeping my husbands old friends from the past out of our lives. They are either bachlors or divorced from their wives and they are alcoholics. When they come around, he is weak and blinded and he drinks more often. I am trying to communicate to him that they are not good for him and our marriage. But he thinks I'm ... hold on someone's at my front door this very minute.
(Praise report!) You're not gonna believe this! I have been praying that God would send someone my way to give me an open door invitation to find a church in my area. Two young ladies just came to my door and invited me and my husband to a new church that teaches the basics of salvation which means christian fellowship! This what we need! God really does listen to our crys for help!!!

Sheri74

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by musicalstars2001 on Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:40 am

That is very awesome!!! God is good!

musicalstars2001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:17 am

Sponsored content