Recurring Dream interpretation needed, involves werewolves, skeletons, and vampires?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Recurring Dream interpretation needed, involves werewolves, skeletons, and vampires?

Post by tatertotdt on Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:21 pm

To start off, i want to tell everyone hi! I'm new to this website, and love it!
Now, on to my dreams.
i am falling down a hole, i think i am with my friends, but not sure. I end up landing in an old town, with cobblestone roads, and a blacksmith. The town is being overrun by skeleton warriors and werewolves. (I love rpg videogames, possible correlation?) anyways. i head to the blacksmith, and me and my friends take on the enemies. after the enemies are vanquished, i walk over to the cafeteria. (times changed from an old time castle town to a modern day city) my friends are already in, and walking over to the table to talk, everyone is reading a bible. cool, i'm thinking, and i pull my bible out of my vest pocket. i turn to the page they are on, and to my astonishment, a bunch of lines are blacked out with a sharpie marker. half the bible must have been blacked out! next, i get pulled into a room with a clinic bed, and injected with a liquid, and somehow... i knew that the doctors were turning people into the werewolves i had fought earlier! i didn't turn into a werewolf though, and the only difference between me and all of the other children was my bible was complete. i knew everyone needed to read my bible! i ran out and everyone was staring at me, and there was no time. the doctors were after me! then i woke up.
my second dream was almost the same, i went into the same town, but instead of werewolves there were vampires. and when i was in the room with the clinic bed, i knew what was happening. i pulled out my bible and the lines were blacked out. i ran, and the last feeling i remember was fear. i kinda know what the bible and the cure for the transformation meant... but insight, and interpretation would be so amazing and helpful! :)
-Devin (tatertotdt)

tatertotdt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Recurring Dream interpretation needed, involves werewolves, skeletons, and vampires?

Post by tatertotdt on Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:26 pm

the bibles with the lines blacked out in the first dream were the people in the cafeterias, and my bible was complete.
just to let you all know! sorry i forgot about that!

tatertotdt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top