what does it mean , dream?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

what does it mean , dream?

Post by bloodybrilliant1974 on Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:38 pm

I am on top of a round table that is about four feet or less wide. it is floating 100 feet above a very large calm body of water that seems to be endless. I look down and about 15 feet beneath me is another round table floating and i jump down to it and barely land on it. It is a little wobbly. There is another table floating 15 feet or so under that one and my good friend Paul and his wife Brooke are seated on the right and left of the table. I realize I am supposed to jump to that table and tell them to move. They bolt away from the table and I jump down to it. I am unable to land on it but i am holding on to the table with my right hand (I am not heavy so it was very easy to hold onto). As I look down to the next table I am supposed to jump down to I notice it is different. It is green color and i can see the water through parts of it. I begin to wonder what it is that I am looking at and the table I am holding onto begins to lower to show me what I am looking at. It is a very large tree that is one solid green color from the base of the tree to the top. it is hovering over the water. It is alive and what ever it is made out of is as strong as, if not stronger, than steel. the dream ends. ( I have had a ton of dreams starting back in 2009, before that time I never had any.....I know god is showing me things through them because He has shown me things before they happen through my dreams) so what does this mean?

bloodybrilliant1974

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: what does it mean , dream?

Post by God's NinJahs on Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:32 am

*** There are hundreds of symbolic meanings for object, colors, places, etc. in dreams, What was written is specific to this particular dream/vision. Please save pix for yourself, may be removed. We hope to bless a few people as we are just passing thru. Sorry, we don't hang out on furoms***

This forum does not show full drawing here's direct link to pix: http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa374/DrawForGod/FloatingTablesTree.jpg

FLOATING TABLES TREE
The floating tables are representing spiritual opportunities. Consider things being put on a table. The endless water represents the Holy Spirit. As you proceed to the next steps in your spirituality, youíre going to have to make those leaps (jumps) of faith and believe those things that are about to happen are possible. Thereíll be some friends (not necessary those that you named) thatíll show you the 3rd opportunity. The 4th table is where you clearly see what the the Holy Spirit has taken you thru and now you will prosper.
The floating tree represents knowledge and growth of your spirituality. 100 ft represent 100 days or months ( I believe days) from when you 1st begin your spiritual journey with God. Once you start, 15 days later (or after the spiritual accomplishment) another opportunity will arise for you to jump into.

God is telling me that Heís giving you these opportunities because you been asking him to go to the next levels in your spirituality. He says that you can do the things that heís called you to do. You heartís desires will be met and your ministry will flourish! Heís says itís time to take that jump of faith!

God's NinJahs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bloodybrilliant1974 on Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:30 pm

amen! and you would be correct on the prayer aspect. hit the nail on the head. felt it in my spirit as well while i was reading it. thanks ! Godspeed !

bloodybrilliant1974

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:30 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top