Swim Instructor

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Swim Instructor

Post by JohnWilliams on Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:36 pm

Hallo
Last night I dreamed that I was sitting at a coffee shop having breakfast, when I got up to go and look at something. when I returned there was a big crowd at my table. It was older people. The one guy grabbed me and pulled me closer for a photo with them, I told him that I don't know them but he replied that I must just smile, they will only notice when they develope the photos. I clearly felt asif this guy was not straight.
The next moment I was flying to this great resort, which was very luxurious and beautiful. Big white buildings with lots of water features. I went to the pool area where they told me that I was the new instructor. I told them that I paid to be there, and that I was not a worker. I walked over to the pool and saw that it was just guys, no females. I again got the feeling that it was all gay guys, although the person who said I'm the new instructor was female. When I stood next to the pool everybody got out asif they were just waiting for me. My sister then came to me out of nowhere and pleaded with me not to do it, I told her that I paid to be there and that it is expected of me.

Thank you

JohnWilliams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Swim Instructor

Post by butterfly on Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:17 pm

Last edited by butterfly on Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelFromSa on Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:55 am

I feel that you've got a profetic ministry that you're going into. You will have a place / church where you can learn, the Lord will give you wisdom.

Maybe you have a "past" but the Lord will give you healing and victory over your situation.

Your sister is refering to yourself, maybe you feel you can't to it, but don't worry, the Lord will help you.

I'm not quiet sure about the gay people, maybe you will speak to people that don't walk the straight and narrow way.

Please pray over what I've said.

AngelFromSa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejeankid on Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:20 am

Hi John.
This is just a thought but are you thinking about working on a cruise ship? They have cruises with older people who would be taking alot of pictures. Its a vacation for these people so they would be "gay". Happy. Merry! You would have to fly to get to the starting point of the trip and your sister dosen't want to go.

I know it wayyyyyy differant than the above answers but just a thought. :okay:

Blessings,
BJK

bluejeankid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:40 am

I have to agree with Butterfly on this one. This like many other of your dreams have been warnning dreams... Love in Jesus, Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:13 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top