taking care of someone's baby

View previous topic View next topic Go down

taking care of someone's baby

Post by musicalstars2001 on Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:00 pm

this is kinda short and the memory of this is a bit sketchy.

I was in a room, basically helping to watch a few kids. There was one kid in particular that I was spending the most time with. He was about 2 years old it looked like and I was holding him and he gave me a great big hug. He never tried to pull away or anything. At one point, I thought I should start to look for his mom. (This baby, was a friend's baby I know in real life.) So I'm carrying the baby and trying to find his mom, which is nowhere in sight. I remember too at one point trying to find this particular room that had a certain something in it that would help me to identify that this was the room i was looking for.

I hope this makes sense to someone. Anyone's help is greatly appreciated.

musicalstars2001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: taking care of someone's baby

Post by Daisy on Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:08 pm

Hi Musicalstars! Two different things came to mind with this dream. I am wondering if you have been possibly taking on another person's responsibility in your waking life...something that might be taking up a lot of your time, something you maybe even have become a little attached to??? Just a thought. Another thing that came to mind is what some of the other peoples posting have to say about babies. Sometimes the babies age in a dream can kind of be a time marker for something in your waking life...for example a 6 month baby could be God trying to speak to you about something you started or something that happened in real life 6 months ago. Hopefully one of these thoughts can help you somehow or another. Please take everything I have said to prayer. I'm not an interpreter...just a fellow member...so please toss out anything I have said that doesn't seem to fit.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by musicalstars2001 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:17 am

Thanks! That definitely gives me some more to go on!

musicalstars2001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:43 am

O good! Glad to be of some help....

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:09 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top