South Africa hurting

View previous topic View next topic Go down

South Africa hurting

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:51 am

I had prayed many days ago for the Lord to "show me His heart" as far as what to pray for. The night before last I had this dream:

I dreamed I was at a hotel in South Africa (never been there) and I was with a girl who happened to be my friend though I have never met her in real life. She was there to show me around and to show me the great need that South Africa had. We left the hotel and walked by and through the village she lived in. I met a woman with two daughters. I knew they had almost nothing as far as having their needs met. As I walked down the street, I saw several families who were out on the street. One family had a nice bed, but it wasn't under a roof it was just out in the open exposed to the elements. Babies had made their room under the bed for shelter. There were others who merely had a hearth for a home and nothing more but they were able to keep warm and had something to warm their food on. As I walked further I saw a couple of very nice houses but it seemed no one was living in them and I thought it was a shame because there were so many who were in need of it. I remember there being a witch doctor of some sort or something and most of the people used the medicine that the witch doctor gave out...it was just their way of life and they gave it no second thought. I passed another building where two women resided. They had a "high and mighty" attitude just because they lived in a nice place. I knew for their part they considered themselves well off, and they had the internet in thier home, but they welcomed no one and they were rude when I tried to say hello. I felt such a great need for these people and I asked my friend what I could do to help because I just didnt have much money. I had several packages of seeds in my pocket though and I knew that if they were planted, the people could plant gardens and eat out of them for a while! So I offered my seeds and my friend said "yes they can use these!" I then began telling her how sad I was that I couldn't do more but offered to till the gardens to help them plant them. (IRL i have a farm and I felt like I was offering a skill I had)

We chose to ride a train back to the hotel and my friend fell asleep. Suddenly I thought I saw her leave the train while it was still moving so I followed her out into an open field. I had to jump while the train was moving and I saw that she was walking with a black man whom others had refered to as a "bushman" He was leading her and another lady down a path that I was wary of...Then I began wondering if my friend was actually the lady I was pursuing. I hollered out for them to wait and the lady turned around. It wasn't my friend, but she handed me a bottle of birth control pills and asked me to give them to the two girls I had first met. I was then aware of how many women were having children at such a young age. I rushed back to catch the train, but by then it had already reached the town. I saw an explosion of some sort or a fire that was caused by some unseen thing and knew that the Lord had spared me from being a part of it. Everyone still on the train was devistated because they saw it first hand. I rushed to the hotel to find my friend and she was asleep inside with a baby blanket she had been knitting laid over her.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: South Africa hurting

Post by BelovedoftheLord on Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:14 am

Hi Daph, do you have an intepretation to this dream yet? I live in SA. So much of what you dreamt - like the poverty, teenage pregnacies, witchdoctors and much much more etc is FACT here. Praise God for showing you all these things, please be praying for this country, its good to know that its on the heart of Father God!

God bless

BelovedoftheLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:44 pm

Amen! I definately will be praying..it was so heavy on my heart when I awoke and still is. I wanted to fix it all but all I had was those seeds and my skill..it didnt seem like much. Wondering what that could be.. but I felt the rest was pretty literal...praying about the train incident as well. Thank you for your reply. Blessings!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:42 pm

Hey Daph! As you know I too come from SA and like BelovedoftheLord says your dream is so real concerning what is going on in Africa, it amazed me. I agree, please pray for our country, we really need it. The poverty and homeless people are really something close to my heart. It is so sad to see small children on the street as well as adults. It breaks your heart and here it is very common. The seed part of your dream seems significant. Maybe it is a seed of prayer, I'm not sure.

So great to know that God gave you this dream, really special.

God bless you

Xxx

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:19 am

I have such a heavy burden to pray for this country! It's possible that's what the seeds represent..I wish I could do so much more but I know that prayer changes things! Our God is mighty to save!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:07 am

Amen sista!

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:47 pm

Daphne,

This is so powerful. The father is really leading you to pray for this country and creating a desire in you to use you as he purposes.........He will tell you more. I have been following South Africa and so what you see here is literal, crime, poverty and youth crisis pregnancies. Actually the same is similar across africa. The witchdoctors you saw is connected to poverty, whorship of idols made africa poor. I thank God for tremendous revivals underway across Africa. Please Remember Kenya too, just a few days ago there was bomb explosion-two died. Last week also there was a train incident, a terrorist on top of the train poured Acid on the passengers-many were seriously burnt. It has been my desire to transverse across this continent on Jesus campaign- just before he comes back. Pray for ministries here too, you have seen HUGE things, God will help you deal with it all. I shall pray too. Its so sad to see all these.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:08 pm

Peter thank you for your response! I was hoping you would chime in :-)
I had been praying about that explosion I saw in the dream because everyone was so grief stricken. I wish there was more I could do to help.

I have a question though..and please forgive my ignorance on the matter...Why are the terrorists attacking in Kenya? Which terrorists? Is there a link where I can read more about it? I will pray more..Thank you brother for sharing this with me...I will be in prayer for your country. ALL of Africa has been so heavy on my heart lately.
I will pray for healing as well.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:24 pm

Laura, its a blessing to hear from God so that we may know how to pray, in this chaotic world we need spiritual checks that we may know the enemies' advancement in the world and Launch war against all manner of evils, this we do in prayers as we stand in the gap.

I do not know why the terrorist attack KENYA, but they have said because of its close tie with US and Israelis.........in 1998 and 2002 there were attack on kenyan soil, prophecies have been given about kenya and I believe as we surrender this country to God he shall use it as a Launching pad for transforming the world.

Just after your posting an alqaeda leader who organized Nairobi 1998 bombings, 2002 bombing of Isreali hotel in Mombasa was gunned down where he had flew in Somali, it was reported last Saturday. Its reported he was planning other attacks. thank you for praying, many things are hapenning these sides.

http://www.nation.co.ke/News/africa/Nairobi+bomb+blast+mastermind+is+dead+/-/1066/1178948/-/prc9bx/-/index.html

God bless you.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:01 pm

Peter Odhiambo wrote: I believe as we surrender this country to God he shall use it as a Launching pad for transforming the world.

Amen. This is what I have been praying for exactly!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by greyfort on Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:09 am

This morning I read a blog of someone in South Africa and he was commenting on the fact that they just had two tornadoes in a day - which is unheard of (apparently tornadoes are incredibly rare to begin with) - I thought I had seen a post from Sirianta regarding a dream about tornadoes but can't find it. Apparently this is the post that came to mind this morning.

greyfort

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BelovedoftheLord on Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:18 am

yes, very rare indeed nerd

BelovedoftheLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by greyfort on Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:22 am

I'll post where I found this - http://unsealedprophecy.wordpress.com/2011/10/03/two-tornados-hits-south-africa/

- I came across this site about a month or so ago because I was seeking information about someone I consider a false prophet - they had some good information -- I don't always agree with everything that they say; but then again I rarely agree fully with anyone :D

greyfort

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aemilk on Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:45 am

Yes, I saw it too on the News. I am actually based in South Africa for a few months doing a working internship until December. When I first came to South Africa,in June, I even read on the news of an earthquake tremor felt in Joburg, I thought is that common, and now tornados, the weather has been acting funny, because there was snow in the early months of June :(

Aemilk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:27 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top