Could this have been God's voice?

Go down

Could this have been God's voice?

Post by Tinique on Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:45 am

Hi all :)
Was praying last night before bed, just in general for my family and loved ones and the salvation of my ex fiancee'
I started thanking God for his salvation before hand and began asking God to bless our union and make us strong in His love. And to bless us with children (I love kids)
As I was praying this, I saw a list of names in my minds eye.
I heard the name (not audibly, it was in my mind, but this name was NO WHERE near my mind at the time) almost like an extremely calming statement: Malachi.
I was quite stressed during prayer, so also the calmness of how the name was spoken is quite strange too.
Could this have been God telling me not to worry and that we will have a son named Malachi?
Your advice will be greatly appreciated and God might give you insight into this as an "outsider" without all the strong emotions, thank you :)
Tinique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Could this have been God's voice?

Post by Deborah on Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:09 pm

Malachi means "my messenger." Interesting, huh? I can't speak for your future but I can tell you a little story.

When I was a little girl, I just knew someday I'd have a son named "David." It was like an inner knowing, hard to explain. Years and years later, I was married and found out I was pregnant. I told my husband, "If this baby is a boy, I'd like to call him David." My husband told me about a good friend of his with that name, my husband agreed to call his son "David" , and that was the end of the conversation. It wasn't until 12 hours before I gave birth that we agreed on a name if the baby were a girl. Well, I had a son, he's turned out to be my only child, and his name is David.
Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinique on Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:47 am

Thank you :) beautiful story!!
And yes, I looked up the meaning right away, what a beautiful meaning!
The name is now on my mind quite a bit, will pray about it and wait on God. :)
Tinique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:00 pm

I remember awhile back, GOd told me that he wanted me to name my daughter Salome. And that means, purity. I cant' wait to meet her!

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum