Brother Thrown In a Pool

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brother Thrown In a Pool

Post by pwilso512 on Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:00 pm

In my dream, I am at an indoor pool. I am standing where I can look at the pool through the doorway. I see a group of men surrounding my brother by the pool. They are in black suits. I had the sense that they were the mafia. They were threatening my brother like he owed them something. I wanted to run in and intervene, but I heard the Holy Spirit say "wait." So I waited. The men threw my brother in the pool and left. I walked inside the pool area, but did not try to help my brother at first. I still felt like I should wait. So, I looked out the big glass window in front of the pool. After a few minutes, I turned around and grabbed my brother out of the pool. I laid him on his back. He was breathing but was not moving. I gave him mouth to mouth anyway. I knew he was breathing, but I still felt the need to give him mouth to mouth. I felt like I should do it "just in case." (If that makes any sense.) Then I woke up.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brother Thrown In a Pool

Post by Lori Lane on Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:29 pm

Hi, Have you had a sense that your brother is doing something he shouldn't be? I found it intresting that men in black surrounded him which black can be (sin) and that when you wanted to intervene the holy spirit said wait. Possibly your brothers own will is involved and you can't intervien until it is time. I also found it interesting that you grabbed him out of the pool, (water can be a symbol of our life)(life of sin). and even though you knew he was breathing you still gave him mouth to mouth. That speaks to me, like breath to breath. Spirit to spirit. How God breathed life into Adam. You may be ministering to him and good coming out of it. Please pray about this. I hope it is not far fetched.. Love in Jesus, Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:37 pm

good one lori,somethings hav to run therecourse,like david and bathsheba wiv there ist born,there are allways consequenses to our actions,just some thoughts thinking D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pwilso512 on Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:51 pm

Thank you Lori and Dreamster. And no, you are not far fetched. My brother has been in some trouble in the past. I've been praying for him constantly. Your response really speaks to my heart. I will let things run it's course.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:54 pm

hmmm ,sounds kinda like tuff love 2 me bandaid huggins flower D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:23 pm

Father, we ask that you convict pwslio brother of his sin. Lord you say in your word that you always give us a way out, and I know you are going to provide him with a way out, help him to see the way out of sin and to walk away. Open his eyes to see you and open his eyes to hear you. Lord shine your light in the darkness and reveal your love to him like he has never known from a Father. Reveal your Fatherly love, and compassion to bring him to repentence. In Jesus Name we pray.. praying

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:29 pm

good prayin lori, flower D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:14 am

Thanks brother... :manicure:

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:54 am

I come into agreement with Lori Lane and thank you Father that your grace is available to all of us if we will just take that one step of faith. Father we thank you that you are sending the exact person to him today that will minister to his spirit and cause him to choose Jesus today! Father, we thank you and praise you and give you all the glory!

In Jesus name,

your servant,

Connie praying praying praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top