Ice Skatting & Favour

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ice Skatting & Favour

Post by heartofGod on Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:02 am

Interesting dream. In this dream I was training to be a minister and found favor with those who where training. I was in the sanctuary and then I went on top of roof and they where ice skating. I began to join them (in real life I don't ice skate) not really know what I was doing but doing pretty good. The leader and what seemed to be a famous ice skatting offer to train me. She told me to practice with roller-blades. It the dream it would seem that I was going to be switching careers and become a professional ice skatter. In the dream it seemed odd because I was in my forties - too old to train as a professional ice skatter - yet I was still young and strong in my body.

The dream now switches and I am in a yard walking and a young woman comes over to me wanting to speak with me. Obviously we had spoken in the past but I did not remember her name. In the dream I was very popular and she was not. She began to walk and talk with me asking me - I welcomed the conversation and the company. She asked me if I remember her name and I told her I did not. Her feelings was someone hurt as it seem she had something important to tell me and she was disappointed that I did not remember her name. She also was disappointed that the popular crowd seemed to not know her by name as well.

Her and I walked over to a electrical unit that needs to be fixed. I look at it and thought I fixed it but it was not fixed. I saw a young man that I knew whose name was Mark. He came over and fixed the united. I said, "It pays to have friends." He said, "No it pays to know the right people."

End of Dream.

heartofGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top