I'm a cop making time sheets ???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm a cop making time sheets ???

Post by rave2472k on Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:13 am

Had this dream this morning, figured I try throwing it out here, see what people think.......

My dream:

I was like a police officer. I arrived a little early to work. It was time for me to clock in. At the time clock, there were stacks of paper folders with the all workers names. Everyone’s forms were full with the times they had work thru out the months and days. Each form had at least a week worth of work time clocked in and out, maybe a months worth. I noticed we were out of the time sheets and everyone’s times sheets were stacking up. I had to clock in using a piece of notebook paper. I decided I needed to make new time sheets but in the process the supervisor called all the officers to a meeting. He said that we need to get all the products that we're not using and return it so the department could get a refund on all the new unused products. I felt an urgency to put together the new time sheet so I went back to finish them.

rave2472k

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm a cop making time sheets ???

Post by musicalstars2001 on Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:27 pm

Is there something in your life that God has been trying to get your attention on? Maybe the urgency on those time sheets is an example of being alert or praying for something/someone?
It seems like the part where you guys had the meeting could be something in your life that's a distraction?

Hope this helps. :)

musicalstars2001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by God's NinJahs on Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:30 am

*** There are hundreds of symbolic meanings for object, colors, places, etc. in dreams, What was written is specific to this particular dream/vision. Please save pix for yourself, may be removed. We hope to bless a few people as we are just passing thru. Sorry, we don't hang out on furoms***

This forum does not show full drawing here's direct link to pix: http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa374/DrawForGod/PoliceTimeSheet.jpg

COP TIME SHEET

In this dream, being a police officer is representing a figure of authority. The time sheet confirms that you over-see several people. (possible manager, business owner) The time sheet is also like a plan that has to be put together. The supervisor is either representing an Angel or God himself. He's saying that the new blessings that he has for you will have to be returned to heaven if the plans are not established. You recognize the the importance by going back to finish the time sheet (plan).

"Careful planning puts you ahead in the long run, hurry and scurry puts you further behind." (Prv 21:5)

“Those who plan what is good find love and faithfulness” (Prv 14:22b)

“Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets" (Hab 2:2 NIV)

God's NinJahs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rave2472k on Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:33 pm

WOW!! Ya'all right on!

Yea... God's been on my case for the last 2-3-4 years of putting together a business plan. This one business will generate revenues of at least $15 mil a yr and a hundred jobs or so. I got some anxieties. I've made a mil or 2 but nothing to this caliber. AND that's only that 1 business. There's 3 other business that'll produce mulitmillion dollars! I kinda figured that's what God was telling me to quit being distracted and concentrate on getting the plans done. I just wanted some other views.

Thank you so much guys for hearing from God! Ya'all so gifted! BLESSINGS!

O'yea.... if any of ya'all reading this... please pray for me that I get the plans done. Alot of people could prob use the jobs and yes some profits would be used to support end time ministries!!!!!

rave2472k

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by musicalstars2001 on Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:19 am

Sweet! That's awesome! I hope this isn't too forward, but since you mentioned helping to support some ministries, definitely keep in prayer about supporting Ambassadors to the Nations. Their main country they work in is Nicaragua but also help in Mexico.
There is a lot of fruit in their ministry! They also have a website if you'd like.
Just thought I'd share. happy dance

musicalstars2001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:47 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top