dream of jewels and tornados..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dream of jewels and tornados..

Post by cmsavon9 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:10 pm

help! i have had so many dreams that i believe are from God. i am very new to the interpretation of them. i need help.
what was on my heart around the time of this dream was a desire to get closer to God and i have had a constant desire for my children (23 son, 20 daughter) to be drawn to Him.

in my dream, there were several small boats, rowboats, in the ocean going toward the shore in florida. each boat carried a family. the water was rough like the ocean is and it was a bright blue color. the sun was shining. when my boat hit the shore we climbed out of it and i noticed a white building not far away. the whole building was totally white, bright white. it seemed to me to be a welcome center. then someone said there was a tornado coming and i looked back toward the water and there was a huge tornado, the kind that looks like a wall of solid cloud. the sky was still blue. the tornado then split into three separate tornados but they traveled in unison toward the shore. i yelled for everyone to get into the white building. stuff was flying all over the place. i was in the building and i remember my son running in the building then out then in and then out and finally he decided to stay in the building. when the storm was over there was sand and debris all over the place. in the building too. but even though the building was still standing it was a mess inside. then i was searching all over for my gold chain and cross (that in real life my sister had bought me). but i kept saying to other people "im looking for my gold cross my dad bought me" i couldn't find it. (years ago, when i was young, my dad did buy me a gold chain). in my dream i kept saying to myself, "why do i keep saying that my dad gave me the chain when i know it was my sister?" as i was reaching into the sand in search of that gold, i was pulling up bracelets and bangles encrusted with jewels of blues and greens. i would pull one out and put it on my left arm. then the next, until my arm up to almost my elbow was covered in those jewels.

the water was rough so it made me uneasy
the boats were small and i felt that they couldn't hold up to the water so i couldn't wait to get out of them.
the building made me feel safe
the tornado didn't really cause fear as much as a real one would in real life but i knew the damage that it could cause.
i was concerned with my son deciding to stay in the building and was happy he did
the gold cross was important to me and i was desperate to find it
the jewels were beautiful but i felt a apprehensive about them.

the overall theme was my sons decision, the tornado splitting into 3 and the magnitude of those jewels.

it gave me comfort knowing my son did decide to stay in the building because that represented the church to me possibly but i have this feeling of the jewels that i cannot clarify. they were heavy but beautiful. the gold cross and chain is what i've always had, it made me feel close to family.

cmsavon9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dream of jewels and tornados..

Post by tabitha on Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:19 am

oops

Last edited by tabitha on Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : lol hit send before i meant to see post below for the respnse i intended :))

tabitha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tabitha on Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:23 am

These are my thoughts PLEASE pray on them.The necklace coming from your dad struck me as you seeking out something from the Lord for He is the giver of all things ... and the fact that it was a cross necklace (He gave His Son). The jewels remind me of what the bible says about ask, seek, knock. When we seek He gives us great things (jewels).

Luke 11:13 - If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!

Being apprehensive about them could mean you just aren't sure what to think about/do with them. I just read on here yesterday someone's post about gifts that were available to those that came to cross for salvation but they didn't take them. God has many gifts he wants to pour out but most don't even try to recieve. Again PLEASE pray these are just the thoughts that I had - not an interpretation.

tabitha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:16 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top