Police officer advising me to pack up and leave. Urgent help needed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Police officer advising me to pack up and leave. Urgent help needed

Post by John7 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:06 pm

Hi all,

Had an interesting dream last night. In the dream I had been involved in a boxing match and had won the fight. I also remember seeing my passport in the dream, and my passport was damaged, including my passport photo was pretty damaged too. A large number of police came into the room, and one police officer approached me and said, I think you should pack up and go. I then responded to the police officer, Im not the boss here, Im just looking after the place. I then suddenly woke up. I have had dreams in the past where I have been advised I will end up moving to another city, however my health and financial situation need restoring before I can move. I interpreted the dream as to prepare to make a move when God moves in my life. I basically seeking confirmation ;and any suggestions or advice on this is warmly welcome and appreciated. I feel this was an important dream, and I would appreciate any help with it.

Thanks for taking time to read

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Police officer advising me to pack up and leave. Urgent help needed

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:19 pm

wow.. thats interesting.. i think u had another dream about moving.

Last time i had a drm about a passport i moved to another job.

in ur drm.. i feel like uve been through a lot..- boxing- thats a brutal sport..it really can damage u..but u won.. happy dance " that verse we are more than conquerors in CHRIST".

passport has to do w/moving.. traveling, it shows where you hve been.. ( as it has pics etc an places uve been in it) in it u were also damaged.. shows uve been through alot of painful stuff...( emotionally speaking)
bandaid You are not the boss, Your BOSS is GOD, the Father..when HE says u move, you move... oldguy its interesting u said.. Im just "looking after the place".. that to me sounds like you know you are there temporarily..

Pls pray for confirmation, as these are just my thoughts, what i saw in your dream...
:lordhelpus: Bless You

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:22 pm

also.. i dont know if it means a physical move... when i saw the pasport and i was ready to go/move.. it was about a job.. for u it cud be something you have been praying about..but thats something God has to confirm to u.. it cud be geographical move/spiritual move to the next level/ etc.... nerd

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:30 pm

Thanks for your time and energy sisterinchrist. I really appreciate your input and have always valued what you had to say.

I actually moved house yesterday in a most urgent fashion, didn't move too far away, just a block down the street into another house.

A couple of nights ago, I had a dream that a taxi came to pick me up and he said I needed to pay $67 for the taxi ride, I felt this was from the Lord, so the next day I gave an offering of $67 to the church. Two days later I was forced out of my current house, however someone came to pick me up as soon as I had to leave, and I had a new house to move into straight away. So I am currently living in a new house. However I do believe I will be moving again.

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:13 pm

ur welcome j7 Bless You

oh wow.. then maybe the dream manifested? maybe that was the move?

PTL you got a new home to live in!!! thank God praying I will keep u in my prayers... im so sorry u had to go through that,,,
disappointed May the Lord b/w u.. and shine upon you, Let Him be ur shelter and refuge... He will never leave u nor forsake you..
Bless u brother...

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:14 am

Amen SisterinChrist!!

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top