Can ANYONE have the qualities of a prophet or a seer?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can ANYONE have the qualities of a prophet or a seer?

Post by UNLIMITEDLOVE on Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:51 pm

There are times when the Lord tells me to write things over my life, and sometimes I am off! there are times when the Lord tells me to tell someone something especially family members and friends. The Lord sometimes goes into detail with specific prayers my family members have been asking for, but I am not very confident just because I am off on my prophecies over my life, sometimes waay off. And I loose confidence in wanting to deliver a message? I also struggle with this with men, some members or friends whom are guys are very prideful and I could sense jealousy.. There are times when I tell my brother-in law something the Lord tells me to tell him, and he thinks my older sister told me and does not believe? The first time the Lord spoke to me I was 16 and told me to talk to 3 strangers at a retreat I went too, and they all broke down crying....and every since I could hear God...but there are a couple of times I think I am going crazy, or I think maybe it's just me. Or I feel uncomfortable delivering a message to certain people just because they are prideful or they just wont believe, for example my brother in-law. Is it "normal" to feel this way?

UNLIMITEDLOVE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can ANYONE have the qualities of a prophet or a seer?

Post by UNLIMITEDLOVE on Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:54 pm

I forgot to add one thing...for the last two months I have dreams from God, I don't know what they all mean, but I get answers of what they mean, through people or through God. Some have come to pass, two days I had a dream of the rapture? kinda...but I never been this close to GOD before, and I wonder if this is a gift or a season of dreams?

UNLIMITEDLOVE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sadhye on Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:45 am

wow your are blessed and i thank God for the gift you have and just keep on doing what He is asking you to do ,I know you are not crazy you are gifted and pray God to help you to handle that because HE knows you can. ask God to help you to understand the call you have nd take away any discouragement you may feel and replace it with joyful anticipation of wht is He is doing through you because you are calling according to your purpose and don't worry the time will come when they starting listening to God voice through you remember Ephesians 4.1-3 and 1 peter 2:9 stay blessed :praiseg-d:

sadhye

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mindilj81 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:10 am

I believe The Lord sent me to tell you to go check out a website. It is a website for Impact Ministries International. The owner is a prophet named Tom Stamman.

Impact Ministries International

mindilj81

View user profile http://mndjones.scentsy.us

Back to top Go down

Post by mindilj81 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:14 am

And, any message God sends you for me, I would LOVE to hear! I'm always looking for answers from Him...lol
I think I'm to deaf, dumb, & blind to get them tho...lol

mindilj81

View user profile http://mndjones.scentsy.us

Back to top Go down

God's Message to You!

Post by postmodernseer on Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:03 pm

Father God, Help me to answer her.. Bless You child for listening to me... Your obedience is not overlooked but given great praise, for me to work in your life, you must accept the gift I have given to you. Do not be afraid my child but live in my truth and I will fulfill the purpose I have for you.

Lord Jesus, Thank You for giving her this message. How powerful your words are, how true your promises are. Thank You Lord for your guidance and words of encouragement.

Do not be afraid of your gift, but seek out those that can assist you. You are not crazy, you are not phsychotic but you are a well balanced and clear minded individual that God just happens to be using for His purpose. Let the Spirit of the Lord guide you, and give you the discernment to know what to say, and when to say it. Many times people are not suseptible to God's truth especially, if they are nonbelievers in Jesus Christ. Always stay firm and stand strong on your Christian principles, the dangers come when you walk away from God, or when you do not give God the glory from the gift he bestowed upon you.... God Bless You and I hope this helped....

postmodernseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by postmodernseer on Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:05 pm

my blogspot... www.post-modernseer.blogspot.com I am learning to accept the gift God has given me, and letting the Holy Spirit teach me, in my area of the country it is hard to find good counsel and mentors on the Spiritual Gift of Seer

postmodernseer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:51 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top