Is anyone seeing certain numbers every where?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Is anyone seeing certain numbers every where?

Post by butterfly on Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:02 pm

Last edited by butterfly on Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:03 pm

I am embarassed to mention this, because it sounds so stupid, but I dreamed that I got a check for 838.60, but there was more to the dream, but I could see the 838.60 right in my vision, like it was very important.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:42 pm

Hi I beg to differ with you Butterfly, as far as people where saying they saw 9:11 AFTER THE ACTUAL EVENT. I knew people who were getting that number way before the actual event. We can not say who saw it or not only the Lord knows those things.

The Lord often uses things to get our attention weather we are going against his wishes or not.
Precious one of the most high. We may disagree with each on some stuff which is fine.

If we keep our eyes and our hearts on him who is the author and finisher of our faith he will direct us in all of our ways.

Take care and be blessed
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejeankid on Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:11 pm

:HiBye: Gail. I'm happy dance for you. YES, God is GOOD!

:cmere: BJK

bluejeankid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hector70 on Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:40 pm

i keep seeing 8 & 9 they are like smacks in my face when i see them.

Hector70

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:23 pm

I agree with most everything here to some degree... lol!

The KEY thing though is to not get hung up on this issue as it is a NON-ESSENTIAL. Let us agree to disagree and continue our work in the Lord, please do not give the enemy a door to use this topic to divide us...

Now having said that, I'll add my Two Cents

I agree with Butterfly in that the overemphasis on numbers in dreams can turn into numerology. Personally, I'm concerned with the number of threads that have surfaced recently on the site asking about the significance of one number or another. In many cases, the posters are relatively new so may not be aware of Mia's position on the use of numbers in dreams but to be honest, I'm a little surprised that some more longstanding members are entertaining and even furthering this discussion by referring to other dream books for information on numeric symbols.

I mention this because her position on this item is that numbers in dreams are literal, there is no biblical basis that supports the symbolic use of numbers in dreams. Unfortunately, Mia hasn't been on the site in a while to comment on this issue and discuss with members who have questions or just plain disagree which is why I've been posting the link to this very topic:

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/dream-and-vision-questions-f6/study-on-christians-and-the-use-of-numbers-please-read-and-submit-a-reply-t834.htm

Aside from scriptural references, this dream site's position is that numbers are literal in dreams. This position may be different than that of other dream websites and books, but let's not forget why Mia started this community in the first place. If you continually dream about a number then pray for the Lord to reveal its significance to you - as in Jeanie's case above, He will be faithful to do so if there is indeed significance. But even in her case, the number five was literal, it wasn't symbolic.....

I hope that I haven't offended anyone in speaking these words because I mean them in love. This is one of those instances where email is not a good communication tool. I'm not upset, I just desire that the integrity of the site be maintained in Mia's absence and I know that this is one item that she's very passionate about. My other concern with these types of discussions is that too much emphasis may be placed on the significance of numbers when the real emphasis should be on the other dream content. IMHO, this overemphasis is where there is a slippery slope of falling into numerology so I definitely agree with Butterfly on this particular point.

Connie - The Lord often wakes me up at 3am as well to enter into prayer time with Him either to intercede for others or to hear from Him! I also believe that this is of God (because it's always 3:00am, never 2:58am or 3:03am, etc.). Additionally, 3:00am - 6:00am is referred to as the fourth watch for intercessors, it was during the fourth watch that Jesus walked on water before the apostles (Mark 14:25-33). So I've stopped questioning it and have accepted the assignment...

:PTL: praying

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:35 pm

Hi Lola,

Thanks for putting out there what you feel. There is so much in all of this but the bottom line like I said, as you have said, it is okay to disagree on a subject matter and now we must move on. This post was awhile ago and I understand why so many have questions in regards to this. We are all learning and growing together in this. I do not see this being used as a division tool but a discussion.

Take care dear one.

Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by Gail Neal on Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:00 am

G'Day Jeanie

I agree with you - we are all learning and those of us who have a intimate relationship with the Lord just know because we know when something comes from him. I too have been woken up for many years just after 2.00 to pray and I did so joyfully - however now that I have received my revelation thanks to BJK handing me the keys it was amazing, and I am delighted and will keep glorifying my supernatural God for the supernatural birthday gift he gave me on my 50th b/day. Here's the glorious part, he gave me the revelation about #2 on 2/1/09 @ exactly 3.00 hours after I woke up and the revelation was about me moving from 2 to 3 by baptism. Amazing and awesome.

Thanks every one for your contributions and words of wisdom.

Gail

Gail Neal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:28 am

Beautiful Gail Neal,
I am Blessed the Lord was faithful in answering what you were seeking him for, that is what our relationship with him is about knowing him, loving him, and seeking him.

huggins

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

seeing 444 everywhere

Post by eebuddy on Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:57 am

My sister first told me about 6 months ago that she was seeing 444 everywhere - on the clock - on receipts, on car tags, sometimes getting up from 1 desk at work where the clock said 444 and going to another desk and after 5 minutes or so looking at that clock that, 5 minutes later, also said 444. Then I started seeing it in the same way - we have prayed and sought for what it might mean -

eebuddy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gail Neal on Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:01 pm

Hi Jeanie

Thank you mate ..... I know this is going to be an awesome year for me, I'm so excited :eek:because the Lord started my year with an awesome bang and every day I have been saying WoW Lord... I think I have finally learnt to stop flapping my lips and to sit in silence and LISTEN for his voice.........

Bless you
Gail

Gail Neal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ezerkenegdo on Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:11 pm

I am getting the number "2" all the time.

ezerkenegdo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:55 pm

Here is what i have learned about numbers and the way the Lord uses symbols... if you have been told your entire life, "the number five is symbolic for grace," I believe the Lord COULD use it as a symbol for grace becuase thats what you have in your head as a symbol. BUT BUT BUT!!!! PLEASE understand that I am not supporting the overuse of symbolic meaning of numbers because i have never found any scripture supporting it. I have only had ONE symbolic meaning of a number and that was after a discussion we had in this group about the number 15. So I know its possible for the Lord to use a number symbolicly. What im saying is you need to go to the Lord if you have a question about anything (not only with numbers, but with everything). If you go to anyone else, they can only tell you their opinion, or experience. If its a prophet of the Lord with an interpretation thats different, but a prophet of God will never tell you anything thats contrary of whats already written in the Word. Please dont go by what other people say....just ask the Lord. Only He will be able to tell you if He meant a number symbolicly or not. Bottom line: Numbers MAY be used by the Lord symbolicly...BUT, go to the Lord about the meaning or to the Word of God for the interpretation. I dont want anyone else giving interpretations of numbers UNLESS you KNOW its from the Lord. I feel this is how Mia would want this situation to be handled. Also, paying too much attention to details like numbers in dreams may lead to a false interpretation. Sometimes we focus too much on the small things when the Lord just wants us to take a few steps back and see the big picture.

I must restate that going to other sites or other refrences may get you into trouble, its kindof like going to a dream book for answers. (which by the way is not something this ministry supports) God has all the answers and His will for you is to come to Him first before anything else. This site is here for confirmation of what the Lord is telling you already about your dreams.

Also, please read the thread about numbers that Lurdys referred to. In it, you will find Mia's view on the use of numbers in dreams.
Blessings to you all,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by airrykah on Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:03 pm

wow this is so interesting... for a long period of time I kept seeing 9:11 particularly on a clock, it was like I would always randomly glance at a clock and it would say 9:11 the odd thing is that I think this happened before 9/11 so I don't think that is the reason that I started noticing the number...

airrykah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:38 pm

Numerology or God's creation?

My personal Two Cents (this forum has gotten a lot of my change tonight :whew: )

God said and it was. EVERYTHING that exists God created but at some point got paganized for self intent. God will always be the creator of all numbers and if He chooses to use numbers in dream as symbols or literal, is His business.

I've had dreams with 6 tornados, 1 large tornado, etc etc and all of which were warnings for me personal as well as my church. Sometimes the number was symbolic, others literal - it depending on the context and emotional state that "I" was in during the dream.

But for the sake of this discussion... Numbers in the Bible DO have symbolic context - whether there is evidence in the particular dreams or not, is rather irrelevant. One can't discount it or they must discount the possibility of a 'rapture' in the term as we know it today. If you take it literal, 'rapture' only means to be moved from one spot to another - like Philip after he baptised the Eunich.

Twelve has and always will represent Government. 12 tribes of Israel, 12 disciples. OT / NT example of a physical governmental set up of order. Then the New Jerusalem with it's 12 gates - once again referring to government; God's Kingdom order - government.
In Joseph's dream...

Gen 37:9 And
he dreamed yet another dream, and told it his brethren, and said,
Behold, I have dreamed a dream more; and, behold, the sun and the moon
and the eleven stars made obeisance to me.
Gen 37:10 And
he told [it] to his father, and to his brethren: and his father rebuked
him, and said unto him, What [is] this dream that thou hast dreamed?
Shall I and thy mother and thy brethren indeed come to bow down
ourselves to thee to the earth?

The sun and moon - mother and father and 11 stars - the brothers would bow. We agree on that part?
Why didn't just his family bow? If 12 does not mean government, it would mean that Joseph would rule his literal family only.
Well what about the fact that an entire governmental system was ruled by Joseph - he was second only to Pharoah? Did the dream not prophecy this rule over an entire government?

The dream gives a complete picture and through symbolism, the governmental interpretation for 12: And it's Biblically based. The Entire Feasts system is based on certain literal and symbolic meanings of numbers and times as God's principles dictate.

This symbolism can not be denied and while there is no reason for making a doctrine out of it nor a mania (numerology/paganized), it can't be denied or left unconsidered when God gives us a dream that involves a number. We can't be fearful of numerology and in doing so, neglect what God is saying to us because we fear. I appreciate the desire not to do anything that God has said not to do - numerology, witchcraft, I appreciate it fully, but I'm not going to neglect gleaning God's good stuff - the good herb of the field that He gave me for food (Gen. 1:30) in fear of practicing new age because I chose to eat something 'organic' or took an herb that helps with colon cleansing for some fanatic somewhere to call me "holistic new ager witch." We simply can't live like that. Satan's trapped many Christians in a hole with this type of thought. I depend on discernment. Something that I find lacking in the body of Christ to put that "Holy Ghost Sackcloth" on me when I'm driving the wrong direction. "Holy Ghost Sackcloth" is that totally uneasy feeling about something - that gentle nudge of the Holy Spirit that says, "No, don't do that." And then obey. That in combination with the Word of God will Keep Us.

If you want the meaning of your dream, you must reach deep within yourself to find it and usually it will have many meanings and applications in the different aspects of your life.

The most important: be REAL with yourself. Face it. Use the Bible to interpret it. See your dream from God's eyes to your eyes and you'll discover what He's saying to you.

(Which is what my most recent dream told me I think... FACE it, although I'm not sure yet what "it" is except some memory I think I repressed and it's close to time to deal / process it.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of The King87 on Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:51 am

I kept seeing the time 11:11. My husband believed when I kept seeing that time that was a call to prayer for my family. There are four members of my family. This time has 4 ones. When I see that time I stop and pray for my family individually.

Maria~

Daughter of The King87

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top