GREEN WEDDING DRESS!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GREEN WEDDING DRESS!!!!

Post by Godchick on Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:25 pm

I had a dream that it was my wedding day. I was marrying my current boyfriend. Our relationship is great, and we are excited for the future. However, in my dream, I was wearing a GREEN WEDDING DRESS. I had the feeling that I was different, stood out, elegant, etc. that the emerald shimmering green dress was very beautiful. However, it felt a bit like a rehearsal wedding.. as things were a bit unorganised. Then, there was the reception, only, there were more people than expected. A lot more! What was meant to be a small reception, was MASSIVE. People were there that I didn't know. People showed up without invitation. Even some homeless looking people were there. Then, the chef handed me a bill for the food. It was $33,000!!! I was so shocked!! I said $33,000? How am I going to pay for that? My mum said to me I will pay $28,000. Then my uncle came up to me and gave me a check for $8000. Which was more than I needed. Strange dream!! Any thoughts are welcomed!! Thanks!!

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GREEN WEDDING DRESS!!!!

Post by Godchick on Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:49 pm

Anyone?

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:14 pm

When I think of the color green in regards to your wedding dress I'm thinking prosperity and renewal. Also, don't worry about a thing because the Lord has you covered, He is more than enough and I feel you should just take this as a message to sit back and enjoy it all!! :-D Just my thoughts...God bless!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bloodybrilliant1974 on Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:26 pm

The one sitting on the throne was as brilliant as gemstones--like jasper and carnelian. And the glow of an emerald circled his throne like a rainbow. Rev 4:3 ............these are just my thoughts on what it could mean....... emerald is associated with The father. It could mean that things may not go as planned or as desired. That there may be useen expenses, but God is letting you know in advance not to worry as He will provide for you. hope this helps. at any rate it really looks like the Lord has blessed you with the gift of marriage and He will be apart of that special day.

bloodybrilliant1974

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:32 pm

thank you guys, so much!!! so blessed for this website, and your thoughts!! i really could not make heads or tales of this dream, but now, i feel you are both somewhat right. i am so stinking blessed in my life, and all the glory goes to him.. i am in desperate need, Laura, for renewal and rest right now!! so perhaps it's a promise of what is to come. i also know that the Lord is going to provide my finances in the future - especially as expenses come up associated with a future wedding. thank you bloodybrillant, as i believe this dream is also prophetic, for future financial provision!!

praise God!!!

:)

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:30 pm

daphanie02 wrote:When I think of the color green in regards to your wedding dress I'm thinking prosperity and renewal. Also, don't worry about a thing because the Lord has you covered, He is more than enough and I feel you should just take this as a message to sit back and enjoy it all!! :-D Just my thoughts...God bless!

just my personal thoughts, but I agree with Daphanie. I have found green to represent prosperity in my dreams also. It also reminds me of Psalm 1, where it says our leaf will not wither. So I think your dream is a sign of abundance and propserity to come. Look forward to hearing the testimony

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:14 pm

John 7! How are you going!!? It's been a while!! Hope all is well...

Thank you for this post!!

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:26 pm

Godchick wrote:John 7! How are you going!!? It's been a while!! Hope all is well...

Thank you for this post!!

Hi there Godchick! Great to see you. Well things are challenging on my end, a lot going on, but I havent given up yet! Glad to hear things are well with you, and I sincerely wish you all the best in your current relationship with your boyfriend, I also pray that marriage would be something that comes up in your conversation in your relationship.

I also think the money coming to you is a great sign, its also in line with what you were thinking about some months ago, as you needed financial assistance. So I think the future is bright for you.

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:31 am

John,

You are always so kind. Thank you for taking the time as always with helping me in my dreams. I'm sorry to hear that things are still tuff for you. I will pray for you! Always remember you end up slaying the massive snake!!! You end up winning!!!!! He loves you so much, and is not a man that He should lie to you. He will do as He has promises in your life and is faithful to His word!! Praise the Lord!!! :)

God bless you!!!

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:08 am

Godchick wrote:John,

You are always so kind. Thank you for taking the time as always with helping me in my dreams. I'm sorry to hear that things are still tuff for you. I will pray for you! Always remember you end up slaying the massive snake!!! You end up winning!!!!! He loves you so much, and is not a man that He should lie to you. He will do as He has promises in your life and is faithful to His word!! Praise the Lord!!! :)

God bless you!!!

Wow thanks for your amazing post! Such an encouragement. Im still keeping the faith and am staying positive and your encouragement certainly builds my faith

God is faithful.

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:04 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top