Weird dream: babysitting a pig/ college student hoods

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Weird dream: babysitting a pig/ college student hoods

Post by Freeprincess8 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:24 pm

I dreamed my husband lived in a small house. Someone gave us to pig to babysit. It was about the size of a 15 pound baby and had a diaper on. We put it downstairs in the basement. I kept looking at it trying to figure out how to change that diaper and imagined how icky it would be with pig poo in it. Then a group of college students broke into our house and no matter what I did they wouldn't leave. I felt helpless and frustrated and scared because I didn't know them and they were violating. Some of them I was afraid of but some of them were beginning to befriend me and I felt there was comfort in that even though they were violating us and refusing to leave our house.
~end of dream

Freeprincess8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weird dream: babysitting a pig/ college student hoods

Post by One Door on Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:39 am

Hello,
The following is the interpretation of your dream.
The dream is speaking of your husband's house, symbolizing a personal situation concerning your husband.
A pig is an unclean animal symbolizing an "unclean spirit". The basement symbolizes "what is hidden" such as a "secret sin" (since the pig is an unclean animal). This dream exposes a hidden sin wihich shows nothing is hidden from God. One unclean spirit opens the door for other demonic spirits to come in which the college students in this dream symbolizes (sin opens the door to more sin). The dream shows you are aware of the situation but even tho you are aware of the situation, by finding any comfort in their violation of you puts you under their deception also. There is no compromise when it comes to sin. Hidden sin is not OK in any way, shape or form. It has to be dealt with sooner or later. I recommend sooner.
And by the way, you will never be able to "change" that diaper (change him), don't even try. Just put it in the hands of God.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:34 am

I agree. I felt the pig represents a nasty situation that's not much fun to deal with, and is a burden to you. Prayer changes things! You don't have to compromise no matter how you feel you can do nothing else! The Lord will provide a Rock to stand on so you can overcome this situation..Lean on Him :)

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:27 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top