Generation curses, sleep paralysis

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Generation curses, sleep paralysis

Post by Stef on Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:59 am

I had a very weird dream last night. I was in the living room of my grandmother's house, and I looked up on the wall and I saw a projected screen with some medieval symbols,a skull, snakes, and some names were being shown, along with some words I can't remember. I remember feeling like it was telling me there were people in several generations back in my family that were on the evil side(no shocker to me, IRL they're nominal Catholics or atheists). After a bunch of names and images showed in that wall, I felt like I was raised from the floor upwards towards the high ceiling screen, and felt oppressed, and remember being partially awake, unable to move, the I called the name of Jesus in my dream several times, then I felt it let go of me and I woke up. Needless to say it took a while to sleep again!

Stef

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Generation curses, sleep paralysis

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:19 pm

~Stef,

Sounds to me like you have a long generational line of oppression going on there. I would be doing some interceeding on their behalf. The sleep paralisys is not uncommon in dreams and the best way to handle it is by calling on the name of Jesus. I also plead the blood of Jesus over my home, room im sleeping in, the door posts, the windows and doors, my family (calling them by name), my dreams and thoughts in my conscious and unconscious state and even my pets prior to going to sleep. That has helped me alot. The other thing I have been doing is praying that the Lord would close all the gates that I have left open...we do things sometimes without knowing we left a gate open. I also pray that no one is allowed inside my gate except the Holy Spirit and I command all evil presense to leave me and ask the Lord to sweep my house clean and seal the door. I do this every night. I also make sure that prior to this I confess any sin I may have committed and ask the Lord to show me any I may have forgotten. Then I pray the above. It helps alot for me. You see the enemy has to have permission to come into our lives. Sometimes that happens when we don't take a stand against him. We may let in something we thought innocent but in actually gave the enemy permission to come in. This could be simple things, like watching a tv progrem that has some form of witchcraft or something like that. The enemy will use anything he can to get in....we must be prepared and ready at all times. I pray this is of help, please toss what does not fit.

Love in Jesus,

Connie
huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stef on Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:56 pm

Thank you so much! I will surely start claiming the blood of Jesus over everything and praying for my family's salvation!

Stef

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:24 pm

I will be standing in agreement with you!

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:00 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top