Global WARMING Warning??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Global WARMING Warning??

Post by Dreamert00 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:08 am

Simple dream. My Pastor was studying for a sermon. He was talking to some from the church and said that warefare mean warm and a draining. I wanted to see this for myself. So he gave me his bible and I wrote down my sermon called "Are you in Warefare?" I told the first lady, I hope Pastor is not studying warefare for his sermon on Sunday. I asked him where is the definintion and he said look at the highlights and I also highlighted the meaning in the same color. I did see in his bible that warefare mean warming, draining. He had yellow highlights and green highlights in his bible. The words in green did not have a meaning next to it but he knew what they were. I can't remember what the words in green were but he did tell me when I asked.

IRL. I woke up, google warefare mean warming. I got several hits of Global Warming and Nucleur Warefare is the cure, and Climate Security Project: Warming means War, etc. Don't know if this is a spiritual or natural warning.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Global WARMING Warning??

Post by Dreamert00 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:07 pm

I sent out an email "PAGW - Pray Against Global Warming" to my prayer warriors and one of the Ministers had a similar dream dream last night. Just pray with us. Thanks.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:07 pm

praying praying praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:05 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top