Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jasmine

Found $100

I was walking around in Home Depot and I see a dollar on the floor. I go to it and it's a Ben Franklin! I look at it and it doesn't look like a counterfeit. I give it to my mom and she puts it in her purse and we walk away giggling. There were a couple of people around me and no one noticed. Absolutely no one!

That's God. I remember that happening to me a couple of times, But it was $50. It's all God because every good and perfect gift comes from the Lord. Spend it wisely!!!!!!!!

Jasmine wrote:
I was walking around in Home Depot and I see a dollar on the floor. I go to it and it's a Ben Franklin! I look at it and it doesn't look like a counterfeit. I give it to my mom and she puts it in her purse and we walk away giggling. There were a couple of people around me and no one noticed. Absolutely no one!

What a special testimony, I was really blessed by it. Im sure its a sign that God is watching you and that he cares very much for you. Your a blessing on this forum jasmine, and I really feel my heart burn for the love God has for you. I pray your family is blessed by the money flower

hind'sfeet wrote:
Returning something lost is an even greater blessing than receiving. I hope that God will bless you in your decisions!

No condemnation to those who are in Christ...This is a testimony for her, so let's continue to rejoice with her.

Blessings!

hind'sfeet wrote:
Ok, I will rejoice with her! I'll delete my previous post then.