Quaker/Elephant/Demon washing dishes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Quaker/Elephant/Demon washing dishes

Post by andrea on Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:04 pm

Good Evening all

I had a dream with a lot of symbols. I'm not a participate in this dream about a relative but I see many things going on at her home in different rooms. In the living room there is a baby elephant moving in a sitting position. In her kitchen there is a siloutte with the shapely appearance of a female washing dishes. I see the refrigerator door opened that is filled with food and also grapes sitting on the bottom shelf of the refrigerator. Outside the house is a brick wall with a huge print of a Quaker embedded on the wall.

Most dreams I've had about elephants represent a battle and I see the refrigerator speaking of provision. I also know this silhouette is some type of demon but I don't understand the kitchen and why it's washing dishes. Does anyone know about the Quaker? Any other insight towards any parts of the dream is appreciated. God Bless you all.

andrea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quaker/Elephant/Demon washing dishes

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:40 pm

The Qaker part reminds me of Old fashioned religion. Not neccesarily someone who isnt full of the Holy Spirit, but is just old fashioned and isnt interested in trying new things in their spiritual walk. They are satisfied with the way they serve God.

The grapes could stand for the fruit of the Spirit mentioned in Galations.
and I believe the elephant may represent "the elephant in the room". An issue that is not spoken to others about, but you cant ignore it. ITs too big.

Just my thoughts, hope they help.

ps, why do you feel the silouette is a demon?

blessings

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:32 pm

In view of both reports I would like to add to but most certainly not take away. But to shed some more light upon this matter. In the book of Jude he writes to Christians whose ranks have been infiltrated by false teachers. Many are being misled by shadowy figures peddling a message that promotes moral laxity, theological error, destructive pride, and divisiveness. In the face of pressure to dilute pure Christian doctrine, Christians are to stand firm and "earnestly contend for the faith". You will know them by their fruits. The book of Jude deals with Contend;Ungodly. Flower Power Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:08 am

I agree with Daphanie's and Halo's interpretations. I would add that I thought of the washing of the dishes as a cleansing/purification....

Blessings,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea on Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:13 pm

Thanks everyone for your thoughts.

To answer your question Daphanie, I felt the silohoutte was demon because it was a black shadow. It was like it was appearing to be doing something good(washing dishes)as seen with the natural eye but perhaps not clearly discerned...just my thought. The Quaker was grayish in color of the face but I call it a Quaker because of the way it was dressed. Eveyone has helped to open up the message. Thanks again thumbs

andrea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:54 pm

Andrea,
I've been reading about Quakers lately. From my readings I have learned that their focus is on being led by the Spirit. If they have an issue they want God's leading on, someone will call a meeting of worship in which the praise, pray and wait on the Lord for an answer. If they don't get an answer, they don't act on the matter until they do hear from God. They don't rush ahead of God's timing - they wait for Him to direct their paths. They also are peacemakers. These are two of the main things they are known for. Anyway, I thought this might help shed light on that part of the dream. - Jodi

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea on Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:39 pm

Hi Jodi

Thanks for your input about my dream. I have read some of the same things about quakers. This particular quaker was embedded on a brick wall like a shadow and this was what concerned me. I still really appreciate you taking the time for my dream. God Bless you and welcome to the website thumbs

andrea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:45 pm

Thank you. I am learing a lot from this site and have recommended it to friends who also get visions, dreams, and/ or words.

These are speculations based on the images, but not revelation about the meanings. So please pray to discern and disregard anything that does not fit.

The elephant (small battle) is moving but not getting anywhere (remains seated). Is your relative battling with an issue, but isnít making any progress in the battle?

In her kitchen there is a silhouette with the shapely appearance of a female (demon) washing dishes (act of service, but done with wrong motives?). Does a spirit of guilt or inferiority (or some other evil spirit) make her feel like she has to serve to make up for something?

I see the refrigerator door opened that is filled with food (provision) and also grapes (can mean salvation) sitting on the bottom (lowest) shelf. Does your relative, even though she is saved and knows that God provides, sometimes lose sight of that (putting it on bottom shelf) when facing this particular issue and wind up discouraged?

Outside the house is a brick wall with a huge print of a Quaker embedded on the wall. The exterior is a wall or barrier with the image of a Godly person. Does your relative sometimes hide her struggle with this issue behind the external appearance that everything is fine?

These are the things I noticed, but again - please disregard if Iím way off base.

- Jodi

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:00 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top