Baby Name Tom

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Baby Name Tom

Post by heartofGod on Tue May 31, 2011 7:17 am

Had a very weird dream. In this dream I was working for a company. They hired a very intelligent, classy black woman for a high level position. The woman and i spoke and talked for a bit. She said to others that she really liked me and that I was extremely professional and very intelligent. This woman was sharp - spoke fluent french. I told her that her and I would be working together soon as there was a project that was given to her and I was very familiar with this project.

The dream then switches to me being with other women who had babies that where raised by others.

In the dream my son's father had put my name on a birth-certificate stating that I was this baby's mother. The boy was now in his early teens and he was raised by a white woman that I so happened to work with. The boy's name was Tom. Tom and I had made before and connected. However, I did not know he was my son.

When I found out I was excited to meet with him. His current mother who knew me was a little apprehensive.

Then all of a sudden in the dream it dawned on me - if I had a baby I would have known. In the dream I never re-called every being pregnant or having another baby. So in this dream I somehow knew that I was falsely accussed of being his mother.

End of Dream

heartofGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Baby Name Tom

Post by tabitha on Tue May 31, 2011 8:03 am

I don't really have any thoughts at the moment but I looked up the name Tom and it means honest in Hebrew ...

tabitha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by heartofGod on Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:20 pm

Thank you!

:hooray:

heartofGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:22 am