Manifestation! Anohter dream of earrings...this time Im counting money too!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Manifestation! Anohter dream of earrings...this time Im counting money too!

Post by Daisy on Tue May 31, 2011 4:17 am

Any clue to what earrings are symbolic for?? Second dream in a week about several pair of earrings. These ones were different colors. Some large Black hoops, along with silver and white hoops. They were all jumbled together in my change purse portion in my wallet. This dream I was counting several dollars and lots of change over and over to make sure I counted the right amount of money. Then I had another person double check my counting as well. We were doing this in the sanctuary at this church. I don't recognize the man IRL. This person kept referring to me that I was a pastor. I said, "No~Im not a pastor, just a fellow-laborer who cares about the people." I had a section of people that I was responsible for at church. The church looked different than my own IRL. (IRL I do have a section of people in my church that I am responsible for...this is called our 'care ministry'.) Not sure how the money comes into play???? Any clues or ideas?????

Last edited by Daisy on Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Manifestation! Anohter dream of earrings...this time Im counting money too!

Post by Deborah on Tue May 31, 2011 7:43 pm

Hi Daisy, here's my thoughts....I read your earrings post in the "Symbols" section first and I said I thought these earrings represent ears you are preparing to hear from the Lord. The fact you're carrying these earrings around with you in your wallet tell me you think these people are among your valuables. The earrings are different colors to represent the different places people are in their walk with the Lord.
The money seems to be an accounting--like you're making sure you have what is entrusted to you (in this case, your care ministry) in good order, that you know what is going on with your flock.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:46 pm

Wow, thanks Deborah...you are so right esp about the accounting part! I wouldn't have ever thought of that! Thanks for being a blessing!!!! I have been prayerful whether or not to continue to serve in this ministry. I have been going back and forth about deciding to serve in the childrens ministry again. Just waitin on God.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:12 pm

you\\'re welcome!

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:41 pm

Manifestation! Stepped down from Care ministry as of Sat...ready for my next adventure. Just like I said in the dream, Im not a pastor...just someone who cares for the people. Felt a total release and confirmation! I have a great peace about this decision... I really feel like the dream was in fact me 'accounting' for the people...and I was handing the ministry (or the people) back to the pastor. Thanks for your help! thank you

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top