Running into myself.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Running into myself.

Post by snoopndem on Mon May 30, 2011 7:38 pm

I had a dream that I was walking toward a set of stairs leading to the lower level of my house. At the top of the stairs I saw a figure of a man. I walked to him and turned him around only to realize that it was me. My wife, who was on the lower level yelled that another "me" was down there with her. Neither clone could speak and both seemed lifeless. The instant that I was awakened from this dream, I had two immediate visions.(Normally I would not comment, but because they came consecutively and immediately after such an odd dream...} The first vision was a hall of doors. Thats it. No walls. Just doors on both sides and one door in front of me. All closed. As I was trying to explain that vision to my wife, I was interrupted by a vision of a dog which had one front paw tied to the corresponding rear paw. What message could all of this relay?

snoopndem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Running into myself.

Post by steadygaze on Tue May 31, 2011 6:22 pm

Just a question and a thought please toss what does not fit.

Do you feel scattered in your life right now? Do you feel you are playing many parts which causes fragmentation?

What does your wife represent to you? Could she represent your church?

I belief the Lord is calling you to go higher in the realm of bringing you together as one in Him.

Again please toss what does not fit.

Blessing

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by snoopndem on Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:54 pm

I do feel scattered and if I am playing many parts. That was very insightful. Could you possibly elaborate on my church being represented by my wife. Just trying to see how it may correspond with the first statement. Also, did you mean bring my wife and I together as one? Or, the several images of myself? (bring myself together)

snoopndem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:05 pm

Often in dreams your wife could represent the church, or they can represent apart of themselves or it is literal of who she really is.

For instance I dream about my spiritual mom a lot and often it represented the church or a circumstance in the church. I dream that my spiritual mom had to face several doors in front of her but I was to run ahead of her and point her through a certain door. It turned in the natural my church was facing a crucial place and they had to walk through a certain door in order to start a new ministry. SO it had nothing to with my spiritual mom it had to do with the church. Look up the church in the word and it will reveal more of you.

I meant that you would become one in the Lord. That life will be in you once again, and you will move forward together with our sweet beloved Jesus.

Blessings

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMaZ on Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:58 pm

I believe the Lord is going to unveil your eyes and you will be given a deeper revelation to what you are seeking or asking. But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the LORD. The Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. The part of your vision where you see the doors here I believe the Lord is showing you to wait on him and he will quicken you with his spirit. But I will tarry at Ephesus (your temple) until Pentecost (infilling of the Holy Spirit). For a great door and effectual is opened unto me, and there are many adversaries. I believe the Dog is a warning to you to remind you to watch your gates claim the precious blood over you and all your possessions. Put on the armor of God (Ephesians) Be not like the sleeping dogs (Isaiah 56 v 11)

And they shall take of the blood, and strike it on the two side posts and on the upper door post of the houses. Check you Spiritual house out with God ask him to watch the entrances ask Jesus to seal the doors off to the adversary, he who has promised is faithful. Unto God in Jesus name be all the Glory, Amen

Glory Be To God

MaMaZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top