a lil about myself

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a lil about myself

Post by Lostsoul on Mon May 30, 2011 12:34 pm

Back in 2009 there was this guy who attended my church and every time I saw him I use to jokely say thats my husband but i really felt like that! He use to come in and sit all the way on the back pew of the church. So one day I ask my pastor who is that guy that sits on the back pew....Pastor say I dont know daughter but next time he come he is going to get his name... This guy came and got the word and always disappeared so one day he came in church and I politely gave him my number and said to him If you ever want to fellowship just call there are alot of nice people in the church...Ok soon as church was over he texts me and say Sorry Im in a relationship I say to him you act like I ask you to marry me! Anyway didnt here from him til maybe 2months later we just start gradually talkin as friends the lady he was seeing was 43 and he was 29 and im 33. He has no children and I have children. This man was very tall dark and handsome and even tho I said that was my husband I didnt feel I was worthy of him cuz how handsome he was...The dream start one day I had a dream that this man text me and these where his exact words Hey im lookin to settle down with a very spiritual girl and I want you to be my lady..I say are you serious and he says yes. Ok in real life I tell him about the dream and he say to me I can see that.....Ok about a month later he ask me if he wanted to be in a relationship what can I bring to the table I got smart cus I didnt take him seriously..... second dream March 27 2010 We were in a play at church Had a kissing scene got off the script of the play and was kissing foreal but in this particular dream he start inquiring about me to my pastor..... Third encounter on June the 14 I ask god I say lord give me A sign if this is my husband and early that night I had accidently drod my phone and it shut off and about an hour later I forgot I didnt turn it back on and when I powered my phone up his name was on my screen from a miss call dated April 25 on june the fourteenth It literally freaked me out and april 25 is a wedding I was in at my church OK fourth encounter I was at church this two days later from june 14 on june 16 he was ushering and out the blue a sister that very rarely speaks to me say you know thats your husband My eyes got extremely big and I said what made you say that and she said to me she has never been wrong....I have so many dreams about this particular man but this is where the suspense comes in I dreamed this man was on his way to church and this lady comes swooping thru the parking lot and say dont go in there his ex and he say yes I am and she say no I dont want you in there and he tells here to leave and he starts sitting on the back pew now I didnt mention he start sitting on the very first pew in real life cus his relationship with christ had grown ND I WAS SHOCKED IN MY DREAM that he was sitting on the back pew I began to pray and say lord Dont let this ex of his hinder him from his calling! Any way this girl in real life created A whole lot of drama never even attend our church and he end up leaving...So me and this man talked for Oct 09 til Aug 2010 and a few woman where jealous and created a whole lot of lies about me Anyway we stop talking in Aug and also come to find out he had not close that door all the way with his ex... So I start having dreams about him keep apologizing to me in the dream I dreamed He was crying telling how me how sorry he was he treated me like that and all my dreams he has been very remorseful So here is a dream i wanna shar and I need a interpretation 11-1-2010 We had not talked or seen each other in a while as we reunited ww had a dinner set for 4 so I went to family dollar to get a few items I needed and then I say should I call I say no cus if He really serious about us He will just show up I come home put dinner on and go walk to my kids bus stop to pick them up and as im walking I see him teaching A young boy how to play basket ball so this feeling came over me thats his gift cus in real life he wanted to teach youth ok back to dream I ignore him he sees me He runs over to kiss me and was so excited to see me and say baby I miss you so much the end of this dream we at my house sitting on the couch me him and my children and this dream I had peace like I never had before it seem so real!!! Im gone post part 2

Lostsoul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a lil about myself

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:09 am

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum