Strange dream!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Strange dream!

Post by Tinique on Mon May 30, 2011 7:10 am

Hi all :)
Posted a few dreams on here already, received no responses YET lol but I am patient :) I had another dream on Saturday night that was really quite strange.
If some of you have read my posts before, you will know that I am praying for the salvation of a Muslim man.
Okay so Saturday I was really sad, because I saw him and just missed him a lot and felt a bit abandoned (very unproductive human emotion lol)
So I prayed to our amazing Lord and asked to kill my doubts. If this man is definitely going to be saved I want to dream of rain, so that I won't have to wonder "What did that mean"
So I dreamed that my step father and I were traveling in broad daylight on a dirt road. Sunny beautiful day. So he turned to me and said "The last time I drove here it was pouring" So immediatly in the dream I saw this rain POURING down, crystal clear rain. It was so heavy we could not see the road infront of us. The dirt road was turning to mud (I was shown how wet the ground was becoming)
Then I was in a shopping mall, a very strange hi-tech one. And I saw an old friend of mine (also a Muslim) in a dark shop (the whole mall was bright, but this shop was dark) and I went in to hug him. I also bought beautiful cupcakes in the mall....

Tinique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strange dream!

Post by Deborah on Tue May 31, 2011 8:53 pm

Tinique--I've read your three posts about your ex-finance. I know from the Bible that God wants this man saved. God's desire is that no man perish but that ALL would come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.
I agree with you it looks like God is showing you this man you love is coming into the kingdom, but God has His own timing. A day is as a thousand years to the Lord and a thousand years as a day, so if I were you, I'd just keep praying for salvation of this man but obeying God's instruction not to be unequally yoked to him until he is a believer.
As you pray for his salvation, you are warring a mighty spiritual battle, but greater is God within you than he who is in this world. Stay in the Spirit, stay in the Word, stay alert in prayer and find others who can pray with you. I wish you all the best.--Deborah

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinique on Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:39 am

Thanks Deborah!
One thing I do need to pray for is patience!!
One thing is for certain though, I can never turn my back on the Lord. Through all my tears I am still so thankful to Him that I have salvation and would not give that up for anything in this world, so I would never be unequally yolked. My faith is in God, because I do believe we will get married in the future, but I will not do so until he has accepted Jesus Christ as his savior, for his own eternal sake :)
Thank you for the reply and encouraging words.
May God keep you always and bless you abundantly

Tinique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bloodybrilliant1974 on Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:42 am

just a thought. not an actual definitive interpretation.... but in almost every dream i have had interpreted water is a sign of blessing. this rain in your dream is possibly the grace of God coming down at a moment you would not expect it to. i don;t know if this would be correct but if you veiw your step-father as a father figure in your life often times in dreams it has been my exp that those represent either our heavenly Father or the false father(satan). it depends i guess on how you veiwed him or recognized him in your dream. if you recognized him as not really being your father then its negative. but if you see him as your father its a good thing. hope this helps a little. Godspeed!

bloodybrilliant1974

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinique on Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:53 am

Thank you bloodybrilliant! My step father is quite new in my life, and only a few years older than I am but I do look up to him a lot and he is a strong Christian. After he came into our lives my mom, sister and I all eventually got saved. He was the one to truly introduce us to Jesus if I can put it that way :)

Tinique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top