Box full of bugs?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Box full of bugs?

Post by Destine on Mon May 30, 2011 6:13 am

I had a pretty strange dream: I was back in my old church and my mother instructed for me and my sister to get some boxes from our church kitchen. I did what I was told, when I went into the kitchen, the woman handed me the box and it was filled with bugs, the woman kept denying the fact of this though. I went to find my mom and I passed my old sr. pastor and he was going off on someone because the state church office decided to get involved so was going to be removed as the pastor.

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Box full of bugs?

Post by steadygaze on Tue May 31, 2011 6:45 pm

Hi precious one. I believe the Lord is revealing that there are allot of bugs inflating the church and that the head church over your old church sees the bugs and the SR pastor still thinks everything is fine along with the people in the church, ( which was the lady handing you the box.

Please pray for your old church, this is an intercession dream. Please pray that your old pastors eyes would be open along with the church. It is a word of knowledge but please pray into this as I only see in part

The Lord loves you to be able to give you a dream like this to pray for those He loves..

Toss was does not fit.

Blessings to you.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Tue May 31, 2011 8:17 pm

I will, I saw many get hurt at my old church, I sometimes find myself wanting to go back there because my friends are there, But I don't like remembering the experiences at that church. Thank you

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:11 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top