REPOST: RECURRING DREAM - STRANGE PEOPLE AT NIGHT - PLEASE SOMEONE GIVE ME AN INSIGHT.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

REPOST: RECURRING DREAM - STRANGE PEOPLE AT NIGHT - PLEASE SOMEONE GIVE ME AN INSIGHT.

Post by Josephine on Mon May 30, 2011 2:09 am

I have just joined this site and am really amazed by what am learning. Someone please help me on this. I have had this recurring dream that is now making me to be concerned. I have had it three times now. It is about being attacked at night in my house by strange people. In the first dream, they broke the door but did not manage to get it. In the dream I could see that I just woke up, half the door was broken but nothing was taken. After some time, I dreamt that these people had come again in a bigger number, managed to break the verandah door but did not manage to enter the house and I could hear them saying "we want the baby and we will go". (Note: my baby at that time was 7 months). Funny thing is that we opened the door but they did not enter its like something was preventing them from entering (note: we had anointed our house a few days earlier). After that second dream, I anointed the verandah also. The third dream these people came, a greater number this time, but did not manage to enter even the verandah they were just hovering around the yard, I could see a nephew of mine telling me to stay in the bathroom and not come out, strange thing is that even in the bathroom I could see what was happening outside (my bathroom is on the other side of the yard). Then all of a sudden I saw a lorry full of police come and dispersed those people. Please what could be the meaning of this.

Josephine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REPOST: RECURRING DREAM - STRANGE PEOPLE AT NIGHT - PLEASE SOMEONE GIVE ME AN INSIGHT.

Post by True Flight on Mon May 30, 2011 7:31 am

just some insight, not an interpretation,

God has given you a gift (the baby)
The enemy is trying to steel it (the strangers)
the enemy is defeated by someone taking authority over it (police)

the dream is spiritual not literal

Is the enemy attacking you in an area that you thought might be a God thing?

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REPOST: RECURRING DREAM - STRANGE PEOPLE AT NIGHT - PLEASE SOMEONE GIVE ME AN INSIGHT.

Post by Josephine on Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:52 pm

Thanks True Flight.

Yes, the health of my baby is being attacked but I am trusting God the situation will be reverted soon coz now I believe the police in my dream must have been the angels of God and very soon the enemy will be scattered. In the meantime I am keeping watch and fighting with midnight prayers. God has never failed me!!

God bless you.

Josephine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephine on Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:53 pm

Also my finances are under attack.

Josephine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:30 pm

Hi Josephine, how is your baby???

I pray that all is now well with you.

Blessings, Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephine on Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:13 pm

Thanks Diane,

My baby was diagnosed with cerebral palsy, she undergoing physiotherapy and she is responding well. but you know what I believe that with God nothing is impossible and I am trusting Him for a total reverse and my baby will be well and normal.

Thanks once again and God bless you.

Josephine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:17 am

I will believe with you and pray with you! :o)

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephine on Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:52 am

Thanks dear . :-)

Josephine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:34 pm

Sorry Josephine, I had people knocking at my door last night, so I couldn't write more than "I will believe and pray"

Today, I pray Jesus that you will touch Josephine's life, and heal her baby of Cerebral Palsy. I believe utterly that you can do this Lord, I know you can because you have healed skin cancer and leprosy and damaged legs that no Doctor could heal. You are healing and wholeness Jesus, and Josephine is holding her baby up to you for your blessing.

I want to stand beside her in the spiritual realm, while she prays and speaks with you about her child and I want to stand against any evil spirit that would challenge her or attempt to steal her baby, her baby's life or her baby's healing. I stand with your Holy Spirit and in your authority and I say GO AWAY!!!! I know that Josephine has said the same... and so I stand in agreement with her. Evil spirits, be gone... you have no business being here, she has given her child into Jesus' hands and none can snatch her out of them.

Holy Spirit be a sheild, an impenetrable shield around Josephine and her baby, let nothing that is from the enemy in. Let nothing pass that is not of you and from you... and in my spirit now, I felt you go "of course... what are you praying that for??" You love Josephine and her baby girl - and this is done isn't it.

Josephine, your baby will be healed.

I have never said that before... I have said "I pray you will be healed", and I have said "be healed" but I believe that God has given permission to say your baby will be healed.

Can't wait to hear your story :o)

Blessings to you xx

Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephine on Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:30 pm

Praise be to God Almighty, all glory and power to Him who is in the highest!!

You know what Diane, I think as you prayed last night, something must have been happening in the spiritual realm because my little girl just did not want to sleep, almost the whole night she want to stay awake and play, she likes throwing her legs as if she is riding a bicycle and her hands as if she is boxing, I cover and and she throws the blankets away with her little legs and hands. When she would realize that i have drifted off in sleep, she would cry aloud and when I wake up she would smile (by the way she has not smiled in a long time and that made me just stay awake and watch that smile and thank Jesus) I kept telling her that we have the victory over and over again, I believe you and I were in the spirit. I kept repeating that our victory is sure and it will stand by the power in the blood of Jesus and no matter what the devil will try it will not harm us. The day before yesterday I met a man of God on the road and he told that we have the victory but that does not mean we should sleep, we should always keep vigil.

I give God all the glory as I look forward to my little girl sitting by herself, feeding herself (she turned one year on Wednesday 13th July), standing up, walking and doing all the things that a toddler should be doing.

God bless you mightily Diane, I will surely keep you posted.

Josephine

Josephine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:35 am

How precious is the smile of a baby!!!

:loveit:

Thank you Jesus for the work you have done and thank you for the work you will continue to do! Thank you for your love, your delight in children, your protectiveness for your lambs. Bless you, and praise you Jesus for the fact that distance means nothing and we can stand together before you...

Bless you Josephine xx

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aemilk on Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:09 am

Our God is awesome!!! Keep persisting in your prayers Josephine especially at the midnight hour!!!

Aemilk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephine on Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:30 pm

Thanks Aemilk! I will never give up! As long as the Lord is on my side, I know victory is mine. God bless you!!

Josephine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMaZ on Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:57 pm

Hi sister I pray the Lord bless you with healing and that Jesus fills you with God's wonderful saving grace. I have a few symbolic theories I would share with you. (It is about being attacked at night in my house) Most of the time when one see’s a house in their dreams/vision this is symbolic to them, meaning the message is about what is happening to you. These forces (strange people) are unable to enter your house/temple because our Lord Jesus/Holy Spirit lives in you. These forces are trying to break you down and keep returning because your faith is being tested. Trust in Jesus through thy faith in Christ deliverance will come by way of the Holy Spirit. It is written James 1:12 blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him. Trust in God it is written Luke 11:28 But he (Jesus) said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it. I believe your nephew is a messenger/Angel of God; the bathroom is symbolic to cleansing we wash our bodies in this place so I believe the message is simply cleanse yourself empty your temple surrender you daily burdens to the Lord. Psalm 55:22 cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved. You are witnessing these events for they are a testimony for the Glory of our God, remember sister though we fall we shall not be cast down for the Lord upholdeth thee in his hands. (I saw a lorry full of police come and dispersed those people) Now I believe not only did you receive a message from God through your nephew/Angel but God also intervened on your behalf and sent his Angels to protect you.

Be Blessed sister and know our Lord knows your situation and he is asking you to draw closer to him he will through others touch and bless your circumstances and resolve all situations that come to pass.. Isaiah 26:4 Trust ye in the Lord forever for in the Lord Jehovah is everlasting strength

happy dance Glory Be To God happy dance

MaMaZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephine on Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:36 am

Wow!! thanks Mamaz, this is quite an eye opener, and now I get to understand this dream in a clear way (since the police/Angels dispersed the people, I have never had the dream again). God is truly faithfully and His promise stands that He will never leave us nor forsake us and He will never suffer the righteous to be moved. To God be the glory and all honor. Now what about my baby? In the second dream they were asking for my baby and once I give them the baby they will leave me alone. I remember in the dream I told them I will never give them my baby in Jesus name (yes I remember saying that, In Jesus Name).

God bless you mightily Mamaz for taking your time to enlighten me.

Josephine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephine on Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:59 pm

Hallo Diane, I saw your message but unfortunately I am not yet allowed to reply on pm. My baby is doing well, she still attending therapy sessions.

You know what Diane, I have been seeing my baby in dreams talking, walking, running, playing on several occasions and I believe this is a confirmation from God that all is well and it has already manifested in the spiritual realm, we now have to wait for it to manifest in the physical. I talked to my Pastor about this and he confirmed that this can only be from God as the devil can never give me a dream of victory and Pastor showed me how to pray to accelerate the manifestation in the physical.

Thank you so much for standing with me in prayers, please do not stop, let us trust in God to quicken the manifestation of that dream. I am so positive about it. Healthwise the baby is doing very well, its only the milestones that are delayed.

Yes, no more attacks now, glory to God.

thank you so much and God bless you abundantly.

Josephine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:21 pm

:O)

Awesome!

I will keep praying, I promise.

Bless you and your beautiful little one. May God bless her abundantly!

Diane xx

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:01 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top