Loss of Front Tooth Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Loss of Front Tooth Dream

Post by Rev Vicky on Sun May 29, 2011 6:09 pm

Last night I had a dream that was so vivid. I was in my bathroom but it was all rundown to the point I almost didn't recognize it and when I looked in the mirror, I felt a pressure in my mouth. I reached up and looked again and my teeth and mouth was full of muddy water and a gritty substance that looked like coffee grounds. My two front teeth were oversized and did not even look like mine. When I touched the front tooth on the left, it fell off in my hand and great sorrow filled me. The sorrow was not from the tooth loss, it was from something else. My face was all distorted and twisted and had I not touched my face I would not have known it was me. In the dream, I was embarrassed for people to see me with these weird teeth and strange face. I felt such sorrow for a loss, but it was not about the tooth. I was running around here and there as though I had lost my mind and was completely upset and in a panic. I woke up and was very disturbed by this dream. The most vivid parts were the tooth, the muddy water and grounds, and the feeling of panic and sorrow.

The last time I dreamt of losing lots of broken teeth, over and over again it was a warning of the sorrow of September 11. The tooth in this dream was not broken, but the same sorrow was there and seemed much closer to me.

I would appreciate your prayers and insight on this.
Vicky

Rev Vicky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Loss of Front Tooth Dream

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:14 am

Yes loss of teeth usually represents a loss in some way. In my dreams losing teeth has been symbolic of an end or parting of friendships, or illness of a loved one. At other times it has represented missed appointments that were important to me. They usually represent something that is missing in general.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top