Dreamed that I Moved but it was the Same Town

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreamed that I Moved but it was the Same Town

Post by rosebush on Sun May 29, 2011 5:25 pm

Had a dream that I moved (which I have been seeking God's will about) but when I got into my new apartment, I realize it is the same town. I'm in an upper level, not ground level. The apartment is extremely pleasant and has been carefully swept clean by the previous older woman.

She left a rug in the kitchen and a tea light that was lit on the counter top. I also note a package of turbinado (near raw sugar, the kind you get from the natural foods store) in the cupboard.

I note it is a very generous size senior apartment (I am not yet a senior). A man I know named Jim is relaxing on the couch in the living room reading something. He is an outcast and takes care of a disabled friend of mine for nothing but room and board for 10+ years. I also note a large dining room table in a room just off the entry hall and the living room. There is a kitchenette island with maybe a sink and stove and cupboards that extends into the living room with open counter, like something you would want if you did a lot of entertaining.

Remarkably there is a separate kitchen just behind the kitchenette island that has a pharmacy attached, separated by clear glass.

I do know that there is a hall that goes down for numerous bedrooms/bath, but I never go down the hall.

My aunt Pat, who is my closest aunt, is there helping me get settled. She writes her phone number down on the board by the phone for me to call her if I need to. I see that she is getting older and not so capable of taking care of others as she used to do so well.

Then I find myself at the main intersection of my town. A stampede of people are traveling right down the road heading east. As I watch, a young person hands me a baby.

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreamed that I Moved but it was the Same Town

Post by steadygaze on Tue May 31, 2011 6:54 pm

It sounds like the Lord is setting you up in a new place right where you are. There is a ministry about to be birthed and it will be passed on to you by one that is the older generation. In other-words the baton is being passed on to you it is promotion time in the area of going higher you are going to taste and see that He is good, which is the ( raw sugar.) It is time to Rise and Shine for your time has come, Isaiah 61. Which is the (candle). This ministry will be paid out on the alter, ( which is the long table in the dinning room and kitchen.)

There is a lot of symbols in this dream. The man represents the Lord, Your aunt the Holy spirit. Bottom line you are in a season of going higher in our sweet beloved.

Blessings to you please toss was does not fit as I only see in part.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rosebush on Tue May 31, 2011 7:31 pm

Thanks for the interpretation Steady Gaze. This could all very well be as my own plans seem thwarted. I have wondered if I will have an actual move in this town, or of the dream move is just symbolic for changes.

Curious to know what the phrase "paid out on the alter" means to you.

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Tue May 31, 2011 7:33 pm

In means you are laying your life down on the alter for the calling on your life precious one,

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:59 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top