Shoes & Hat

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shoes & Hat

Post by ellycat316 on Sun May 29, 2011 4:07 am

1st Dream: There was a man who was a king or someone very important (I know he represented Jesus) and there was a group of people with him. I was connected to him somehow. I was in another room dressing to appear before him. When I appeared in the doorway of the room to show myself to him, I had shoes on that were above my ankles (kind of like elf shoes but they were not pointed). Also I had a a hat on that was kind of comical with two points sticking up. The group with him was not sure how to take this, but the man was nodding his head with approval. I think he spoke affirmatively as well.
2nd Dream: There was a matchbox type car that needed to be repainted by a person that restored old matchbox type cars. Somehow my husband began to paint the car a light peach color. He was very methodical and painted the car perfectly, so much so that everyone began to marvel and say they never have seen a a car painted so perfectly. I began to tell them that that he was a professional painter. I'm thinking my husband represented Jesus as well as in the 1st dream.

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shoes & Hat

Post by steadygaze on Tue May 31, 2011 7:05 pm

Hi precious ones.

This is a great dream! The Lord is giving an out of the box type of anointing that will look stupid to others but the Lord loves it because you are not like everyone else. You will appear like a fool but you will confound the wise. You beat to your old dream. He wants you to come just as you are. Oh hon I love it! HA HA!.

He meaning the Lord is painting your ministry. This is exciting..

Blessings to you sweetie... thumbs

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ellycat316 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:55 am

Thank you! thank you! thank you, Steadygaze. You just gave me confirmation. The following is what I had received prior to your confirmation (I keep a Journal):

MY Thoughts on 1st Dream: I am being prepared to honor the King (Jesus) and do His Kingdom work. My garb indicated to me that my ministry will be unconventional and people will not know how to take it at first. However, I get the approval of Jesus.

My Thoughts on 2nd Dream: The painter is Jesus. He is bringing Restoration. Seeing I dreamt these two dreams one after the other, I believe the people marveling at His work seems to me to indicate the people will accept the unconventional aspects of my ministry for the Kingdom.

NOTE: By unconventional, I mean a ministry that many people are unfamiliar with (Godís Kingdom Teachings) - perhaps supernatural.

Lately, the Lord has been giving me insight to my dreams (sometimes more than other times). Many times it's a partial revelation for me. I am so excited that this was so "on". My Spirit is jumping with joy.

Please pray for a confirmation for me regarding the AIRPLANE IN THE SKY Dream I have posted. It was an awesome dream as well as what I believe it revealed to me (in part).

Again thank you so very much. I have had so many dreams that I need revelation or confirmation on.

Be Blessed, MY Dear. May our Lord give you great favor and an awesome future.

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:12 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top