earrings??? anyone???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

earrings??? anyone???

Post by Daisy on Sat May 28, 2011 6:19 pm

In my dream I was taking backings to earrings that were loose and didn't fit properly, and I was finding the proper one that fit snug. This I was doing to about a dozen pair of earrings...so that when they were wore, they wouldn't fall out and get lost. Posted the dream...Husband and I separating, pirate ship, and finding backings to earrings.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: earrings??? anyone???

Post by lola21st on Tue May 31, 2011 3:42 pm

Jewelry often symbolizes spiritual gifts. If that's the case in this dream then it's likely that the earrings represent something related to discernment or the gift of knowledge, something that involves hearing from the Lord. I'll take a look at your dream to see if it fits in this instance.....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue May 31, 2011 7:11 pm

That is very powerful! Thank you so much Lola!!! :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Tue May 31, 2011 7:31 pm

Yes, I was thinking about hearing from the Lord too--but for me the reason is because my little nephew called earrings "hearings" rofl It's like you were making preparations for ears to hear (without being distracted) what the Spirit is saying to the Church.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:42 pm

Thanks to both of you!! Yes, I def think God wants me to seek him more diligently to hear him more clearly.....

:hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top