REPOST: I feel an urgency to what this means..please help!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

REPOST: I feel an urgency to what this means..please help!

Post by soulcry7 on Sat May 28, 2011 1:45 pm

I was flying without wings. It was kind of hard to take off, but once I did, I felt comfortable and confident and flew very well. I had a baby boy in my arms(that was not mine) and was flying with him and my husband, holding his hand. We were going to fly to Tennessee to see my aunt and uncle. I was excited to see my family but dreaded the trip. Also, at one point I remember thinking that the wind should be cold and hindering but it wasnít. I was kind of perplexed by that. Somehow the baby ended up lost and when I found him I realized that he had been stolen and held in a dirty place by a mean man. The baby had a severe cut from its mouth to the top of its cheek with stiches in it. I yelled out the name Taylor, the baby, and then I found the man and I was enraged and was about to take matters into my own hands, when I woke up. I kept thinking of the show Heroes when I woke up. I eventually went back to sleep and dreamt of flying again but I donít remember any details from it. I have had so many dreams about babies in the past couple years, either being pregnant or having a small baby. This one is perplexing me because Iíve never dreamed of flying before. I pray someone can help me because i truly believe that God is speaking to me but I'm just not sure what He is trying to tell me. Thank you!

soulcry7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REPOST: I feel an urgency to what this means..please help!

Post by lola21st on Mon May 30, 2011 7:51 am

Just thoughts, not an interpretation...

Flying in dreams often represents a move in the spirit, operating in the spiritual realm rather than the physical realm. You are no longer bound by the physical realm's limitations, you are freed by God's Word. The challenges you first experience to me represent the struggle that we sometimes have to fully grasp the meaning of this and the power behind it but once we let go of the barriers and trust in God and what He can and will do in us then we are then able to soar in the spirit. And as we get more comfortable in this freedom and His promises, we grow more confident which is what sounds like what God is showing you. Also, the reason that the wind wasn't cold and hindering is because you're operating in the power of the Holy Spirit (often winds/breezes in dreams represent the Holy Spirit or things spiritual) who is comforting, not cold/hindering.

I'll need to get back to you on the rest of the dream. Some questions -are you from Tennessee/ Does Tennessee have any special relevance for you other than where your aunt and uncle live? Do you remember why you were dreading the trip? And are you trying to have a child in real life?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by soulcry7 on Mon May 30, 2011 10:24 am

I am from Tennessee yes, in the dream I do remember trying to get to Nashville, which is not where they live. I dreaded the trip because it seemed too long. We already have 5 boys and are not looking to have any more children...ever lol I have had alot of "baby" dreams in the past 2 years, one which included twins. Just a note about my aunt and uncle. They raised me from the age of 6 til I was 13 when i moved here to be with my mom. I left because of bad things happening with my uncle..without saying too much, it was not my fault, he tried things with me.

soulcry7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by soulcry7 on Tue May 31, 2011 10:21 am

Thank you so much for taking time with this. I am in a situation right now that is very confusing and I am not sure how to handle it or myself. I don't know for sure, but I want to know if this dream could be some kind of answer to that for me. God Bless and again, thank you, as I know you have to be very busy!

soulcry7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue May 31, 2011 10:33 am

Hi soulcry7. I am not an interpreter, just a fellow member. I did read your dream, and can understand why you may feel an urgency. I just happened to look up the name "Taylor" and I find it very interesting that it means 'to cut'. I do not have an interpretation, but I just wanted to share that with you, since the baby in your dream had a cut on its face. I pray that God gives you the interpretation that you are looking for. Please disregard if you feel what I wrote doesn't fit or sit well with you.

Blessings....
Daisy

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by soulcry7 on Tue May 31, 2011 2:32 pm

bump

soulcry7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue May 31, 2011 3:24 pm

Hi soulcry7 -

Here is some more...

A baby is typically happy. Someone else took charge of it and mishandled it, doing damage to its image/personhood/character. This injury would mar their countenance, potentially doing permanent damage depending on the extent of the injury.

In doing a search in the bible for Ďcheeksí, several instances of someone being struck on the cheek come up in the results. To be struck on the cheek is to suffer the greatest indignation/humiliation/suffering. Yet, in each case where the person is struck on the cheek, the message that follows is that if we trust God and suffer the indignity, we will be recompensed, we will be rewarded for the shame that we were made to endure in the same way that Christ was. (Matthew 5:39, Job 16:10, Lamentations 3:30).

A scripture that comes to mind that relates to this message is Luke 14:11:
For whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted.

So I think the message of the dream is this Ė Sometimes we have to look at things from a spiritual perspective rather than in the natural/physical realm to see things as God sees things. This isnít always easy to do, but we must persevere until we get to that level of understanding and receive His revelations. To the extent there is anything going on in your life right now that makes you as angry as you were in the dream and want to take (justifiable) action regarding a situation, resist it. Donít take matters into your own hands, God is aware of the situation and is handling it. Anything that has been taken from you will be restored.

Please pray about what's been said to ensure that it aligns with what's in your spirit and disregard anything that doesn't fit.

flower Bless You flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:45 pm

Recently I had a dream of flying without wings. It was good that the Lord allowed me to rise above my circumstance, but I still needed wings! I was trying to handle the situation without praying much about it. I'm not sure if this fits your dream but it defintely sounds as if you will be going through some spiritual warfare where the enemy will try and steal from you and try to get you as upset as possible. I can't stress enough to you how important it is to intercede over this. Most of the time when I have dreams like this, I pray over them. I know the Lord can change a circumstance that hasn't happened yet. I believe that's why He gives us these dreams..so that we will pray.
God bless you

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by soulcry7 on Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:01 am

Thank you. I felt some conviction about not praying about it enough. I did pray first before I posted here but I guess Im not really sure in how to pray about it since I'm not exactly sure what it means completely. I do not want to try and make it fit any current circumstances. For all I know it has nothing to do with them but I think sometimes when I'm looking for an answer to how to handle certain things, Deep down I may be looking for the answer in the dream and thus miss the real message. I know that ultimately, the most important thing to do is to keep in the word and pray. I have a problem with over analyzing things and my mind goes 900 miles an hour when I dont know what to do. Maybe this is a lesson in patience, idk. lol anyway, thank you ladies for your feedback.

soulcry7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bloodybrilliant1974 on Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:13 pm

just thought not a actual interpretation.... it was explained to me once that small children sometimes represent a ministry. it is possible that the man you observed in your dream represents religion and that the ministry involved has been abused and neglected.

bloodybrilliant1974

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bloodybrilliant1974 on Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:15 pm

the fact that you were holding the child and the they were lost might mean that it was a ministry you once held and were a part of and it fell into the wrong hands when you left...... hope this helps . Godspeed!

bloodybrilliant1974

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:09 pm

~Soulcry7,

The best way to pray when you don't know how to pray about the situation is tell the Lord you are praying about the dream you had and that you are praying over that situation. You are pleading the blood of Jesus over every situation and over every person, place, thing and area that it covers. You are praying his perfect will in this situation. Ask him to show you a direction to pray in and pray in the spirit. This is how I would approach it. Hope this helps,

love in Jesus,

Connie dove

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top