Getting Married but never saw the groom

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting Married but never saw the groom

Post by UNLIMITEDLOVE on Sat May 28, 2011 1:24 pm

Hi,

A couple of days ago, I had a dream that I was at a church. The church was made out of glass. I was looking at myself in the dream. I had a simple dress, it was my wedding. I though, why I am wearing something simple for it to be a wedding I had a summer dress. All my bridesmaid had simple dresses as well, I could see like people lined up to see my wedding. Both my best friends were helping me with the many people waiting outside. I asked my sister if she wanted to be my bride's maid and she said no. So My best friend was the bridesmaid. I told her why are we all dressed simple, then out of no where she said, it's just a cover up..you actually have a wedding dress..and as I walked into the bathroom all my brides maids were putting on these beautiful purple dresses, and suddenly turned into this beautiful bride, I looked so pretty, I was wearing this gorgeous white dress with a purple flower on my hair or like a white thing on my head with a purple flower...I could see myself walking into the church..and as I could see me in the wedding dress walking inside the church. ANd then I woke, I never saw what or who I was getting married too.

UNLIMITEDLOVE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting Married but never saw the groom

Post by lola21st on Sun May 29, 2011 12:41 am

When I read your dream I thought of Isaiah 61:10 (but I believe the whole chapter is God's message for you at this time)

10 I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.

Although you never saw the groom, I believe he was Jesus (Isaiah 54:5).

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by UNLIMITEDLOVE on Sun May 29, 2011 11:09 am

Hi,

WOW!!! That is a blessing!! What a beautiful dream!!! Praise GOD! Thank you so much!

UNLIMITEDLOVE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:20 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top