I had a dream that I had a check on my hand and I could see the exact amount!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I had a dream that I had a check on my hand and I could see the exact amount!

Post by UNLIMITEDLOVE on Sat May 28, 2011 1:12 pm

Hi,

I had a dream that I had a check on my hands. The check was 30.00. Then I woke, I went back to sleep and had a dream that I had another check and it had 300 dollars. I could see percentages on the check in detail.
UNLIMITEDLOVE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I had a dream that I had a check on my hand and I could see the exact amount!

Post by UNLIMITEDLOVE on Sat May 28, 2011 2:12 pm

Oh by the way, before I had a dream about those checks, I have been asking the Lord for money for my surgery. The Lord has been telling me he will provide for seven months, I just want to know if the dreams of the check have anything to do with it? my surgery is worth 13, 390 dollars. I just wanted to know if the dream of the two checks has anything to do with it, or if the time is getting close?
UNLIMITEDLOVE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I had a dream that I had a check on my hand and I could see the exact amount!

Post by lola21st on Sun May 29, 2011 12:17 am

Dreams of checks often are prophetic of a financial blessing... thumbs A double dream like what you experienced (two dreams in the same night of the same thing) is often a confirmation from God that He'll brng the dream to pass and that it will occur quickly. See Genesis 41:52 (actually read all of Genesis 41 for context):

32And for that the dream was doubled unto Pharaoh twice; it is because the thing is established by God, and God will shortly bring it to pass.

:hooray: happy dance :praiseg-d:
lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by UNLIMITEDLOVE on Sun May 29, 2011 11:11 am

Wow! Thank you! After I posted this, I received a check in the mail. Then last night instead of a check I had a dream a mail man handed me a white envelope with nothing put hundred dollar bills inside!!!! PRAISE GOD!!!!!! THANK YOU!
UNLIMITEDLOVE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top