New To This Forum and Confused

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New To This Forum and Confused

Post by Lostsoul on Sat May 28, 2011 8:17 am

Hello Everyone,
Im New to this forum...I have been following it for about a year now.IM a big dreamer always have been every dream I have had about somebody else Has always been Manifested my problem is when it comes to myself I find it hard to except it! Im going crazy because I keep dreaming About This man who I attended Church with and It started out the Blue. Like detail from Detail these dreams are very vivid and in color and seem so real God is always mention in most he is very remorseful and apologetic in my dreams Im assuming because Of An incident that happen. But I had A dream on May 27 That I had twin Baby boys there name was josiah and jeremiah by this particular man I remember holdin these babies one was his complexin and one was mine .....I dont know How Detail I need to be about this dream. But can someone please direct me and help me I can tell you about all my dreams but this is really affecting me how I dream about him so Much!

Lostsoul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New To This Forum and Confused

Post by Tinique on Sat May 28, 2011 11:59 am

I would pray about it. Maybe ask God to give you another dream and reveal it to you a bit more plainly. Also it seems he will be a significant part of your life since you named the babies and they're biblical names. Talk to this man maybe and ask God to guide you :)

Tinique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinique on Sat May 28, 2011 12:00 pm

I also joined tonight by the way :) awesome forum hey

Tinique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat May 28, 2011 12:03 pm

Shondrika,

It is so nice to meet you! Welcome!! First and foremost you need to post your dream here like you did. The more specific you are about the description of the dream and how you felt in the dream the better to help those who are interpreters actually interpret the dream. Write down your dreams and always ask the Lord for his interpretation. Just remember there are some who give there thoughts about the dream while others may have an actual interpetation of the dream. Most people will tell you that these are just their thoughts. All of the moderators should be able to help interpret the dreams you have but having said that I want to say this. We are interpreters but we do so prayfully and carefully. We are not able to interpret every dream but we interpret those the Holy Spirit gives us the interpretation for. I pray that makes sence. If someone is real new to the site you may want to take that interpetation and then wait for another confirmation of that. You can always pm the moderators after you meet the minimum post requirement. I believe it is 50 posts. Anyway I hope this is of help. God bless.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top