Dream of husband and I separating, pirate ship, and finding right backings to several pairs of earings??? IM TROUBLED BY THIS ONE...HELP PLEASE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of husband and I separating, pirate ship, and finding right backings to several pairs of earings??? IM TROUBLED BY THIS ONE...HELP PLEASE

Post by Daisy on Sat May 28, 2011 5:32 am

Ok, I am only remembering bits a pieces of this dream...so bear with me...

I had a dream my husband and I were on a pirate ship. There were pirates there, but I dont remember seeing any or feeling threatened in any way by them...I dont remember feeling fear or like we were captured or anything, though I do remember seeing GREEN land coming up...besides that I dont remember anything else of this part...except that my hubby and I were a team...connected in this part. The water was calm and normal...not muddy or yucky at all. We were coming up to the really green land.

Then I had a dream that we were at this couples house that we know. (IRL we Used to be super close to them, things are fine now...we have had some issues in the past with them and are just now reconnecting with them slowly...though I am a little hesitant and moving slowly) I remember being in (what was in the dream) their house, and realizing that there was these 2 things on the walls that looked like temp control for the heating and cooling in the house, but they were actually recording everything that we said. These things typed out everything that was coming out of our (mine and my husbands) mouths. I remember feeling a little slighted, betrayed, or decieved...like they were trying to catch us in a lie or inconsistency or something. Like they were trying to find fault with us...thats what it was! This part of the dream my hubby and I were once again like a team...connected.

Then all of a sudden I remember my husband and I being 'separated' as in the trial time before a divorce. (IRL we have had our moments and challenges in life, but we really really love each other and are very committed to each other and God, and would never separate or divorce...never even a thought of it) This part of the dream I felt very serious, like it was time to get our relationship back on track. I didn't want to divorce in the dream. I also remember A LOT of other people we know going through hard times in their relationships and 'separating' in the dream as well. One of which is our pastor and his wife (IRL I dont think they ever would).

The end of the dream I was re-organizing earrings. There were backings that were on the wrong earrings and I was finding the proper back to probably a dozen earrings. I remember finding ones that the backings were too loose on the earring, so I kept looking until I found the backing that fit snug on each of the earrings so it wouldn't fall off and be lost. All these earrings were silver in color, some had dangles others were just studs.

Woke up....

This is a little concerning to me...would love an actual interpretation PLEASE.........
Other thoughts are welcome though too....
:thanks:

Last edited by Daisy on Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:13 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of husband and I separating, pirate ship, and finding right backings to several pairs of earings??? IM TROUBLED BY THIS ONE...HELP PLEASE

Post by lola21st on Tue May 31, 2011 3:55 pm

Is it possible that your husband is symbolic in this instance of your relationship with God? And your friends may be symbolic of Christians in general.

Some things stand out to me...the first being that in the second scene, you're around Christians who are taking everything literally (by recording it) - this strikes me as being symbolic for being legalistic/judgemental in that they will record it and may hold it against you at some later date.

In the third scene, this reminds me of the dynamic of sometimes not feeling connected to God which a lot of people experience from time to time (which is shown to you in your dream). In the fourth scene, you're symbolically trying to get equipped so that you can hear from Him.

Does this sound like anything going on IRL?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of husband and I separating, pirate ship, and finding right backings to several pairs of earings??? IM TROUBLED BY THIS ONE...HELP PLEASE

Post by Daisy on Tue May 31, 2011 7:10 pm

Yes! Very interesting Lola! Thanks so much for your help. I would have not been able to fit these things together. It is a relief to me the part about my husband was not literal! I do feel like my connection with God could be stronger, and have been seeking to connect more consistently with more diligent prayer and time in the Word. Just trying to organize my time better. Now the one thing I am in question about is concerning the second scene, with the couple we used to be close with and have been hesitantly getting back into contact with IRL. I am wondering if this part is a warning to be careful in this relationship (as irl they have seemed in the past to be a little judgemental towards us and others~though I feel like most of the time their hearts seem to be in the right place), or if it is symbolic to beware of Legalism and Judgmental attitudes within ourselves holding us back from all God has for us or being able to hear Him more clearly? Is there anything that you see in this dream that could clarify which this might be??? Also, I had ANOTHER dream about 'earrings and counting money last night'...which doesn't seem coincidental to me. Would you mind looking at it when you get a free moment??

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:39 pm

Im really wondering if you think God is warning me to back off from fellowshiping with these friends we used to be close with?

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:31 pm

I thought it was a warning to be careful of the couple, I saw them as being themselves vs symbolic of other people since their behavior in the dream is similar to their behavior IRL...I would pray for confirmation from God that this is what He wants you to do... flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:41 pm

Thanks so much Lola...I will be praying about this, and will also be very cautious...walking softly before the Lord concerning this. You are such a blessing! =)

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:14 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top